Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sad but happy at the same time so i thought i would show you pics of my little boy who has been looking for a new family

Here he is solo!

I sent these pics to the family today and they will be coming next wk to see him are they good pics to send i have never rehomed a baby before so i dont know the kind of pics people look for when wanting to see pics!

I bred him myself i love him but he is only for a pet home because he doesn't want to show in the ring :(

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Oh Im so sorry you have to rehome him, he is so stunning. Im sure that his new family will love him and take good care of him. Sumtimes its not meant to be. :( Is alfie his daddie?

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
ohhhh hes so lovely i wish i stayed nearer you i love him
hope all goes well and he goes to a great home i know you will miss him lots hes soooo cute

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I feel sick the family has contacted me they are coming on wednesday

They are so far the right family answered all my questions honestly i hope but i think you can tell the right person i have had so many people who just didn't seem right so i refused so we will see on wednesday

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
He's gorgeous! I know it has to be so hard to part with him but hopefully this family will be the one for him. Good luck on weds.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
He is stunning. I am sure you will choose the right family for him. Frankie and Ben would love him. I love his little face!!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
awww, I can understand how difficult it must be for you. He is one gorgeous boy and if I was closer I would snatch him up in a heartbeat!! Your heart will guide you in the decision as to whether they are the right family or not. I pray that you will feel at peace with your decision about them, either way. ((Hugs))

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
He is so beautiful! I would take him in an instant. What a gorgeous boy. Good luck with the family coming - perhaps they will be just the right home for him.

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
He is so pretty or maybe that should be handsome! I hope you find the right home and the people on Wednesday are wonderful :)

If you've not already done so...

Why not neuter him before sale, that should help sort "the wheat from the chaff" if you are simply looking for a pet home :)

Barbara x

Barbara x

Barbara x

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you everyone
Rosiesmum i have told them that he is to be neutured and the person said that is no problem she is only looking a pet which is why i think this person could be the right one she is a woman who is of an older generation and she has lost her pet of 19 years last year we have been talking for a while before she decided to come up and see him

I wont rush into rehoming him because i think its important that he is going to a loving family that is the most important thing over any thing else the people i have already turned down is unbelievable so unfriendly i thought when meeting him!

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Thank you everyone
Rosiesmum i have told them that he is to be neutured and the person said that is no problem she is only looking a pet which is why i think this person could be the right one she is a woman who is of an older generation and she has lost her pet of 19 years last year we have been talking for a while before she decided to come up and see him

I wont rush into rehoming him because i think its important that he is going to a loving family that is the most important thing over any thing else the people i have already turned down is unbelievable so unfriendly i thought when meeting him!

They sound as though they are ideal, hope all goes well, I know you are being so very careful and that's brilliant. He is a lucky little lad having a breeder who really cares where he goes :)

Barbara x

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
He is seriously gorgeous! I hope it all works out - I would be so interested in him if we weren't all go with our puppy! I am already thinking we might get a friend for Biggles in about six months.

I can't believe what a gorgeous breed they are - Biggles is such great fun and so smart and funny! It is great fun training him, he picks things up so quickly.

That lady sounds ideal, a previous dog owner of 19 years - she will adore him!

It must be hard to see him go, but I'm sure it will be easier once you meet her and see how they got on.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts