rocky thinks hes a cat...his big brother wiggity taught him how to do this

my little seal

awww sleepy boys

gettin some sun:

after the daily zoomies:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I love the pic where Rocky is acting like a cat. The look on his face dares you to tell him to get down.
And Oscar is getting so fluffy now. Gorgeous!

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Your boys are SO photogenic! I absolutely love the last few pics of your boys playing together with the stuffed animal and then the pic of Rocky sticking his tongue out. What goof balls!

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks so much everyone glad you like the pics :D :D cant u tell how much they love the camera? they will pose for me its funny :D

chiforme said:
So cute! I love the ones of them playing with their new toy together. Or are they fighting over it?? lol
they always play-fight over the same toy even thought hey have a million toys hehe

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
*Tiffany* said:
they always play-fight over the same toy even thought hey have a million toys hehe

What's with that? :lol: Mine do the same thing. :lol:

Isn't it funny how they always seem to find the tiniest patch of sun? :love5:

Rocky looks like he doesn't like the taste of the toy in the last pic. :lol:

Jennifer, the zoomies is basically when the dogs run like crazy throughout the house or wherever they are. Mine usually do it after a bath or when they're playing. They just get up out of nowhere and run like lunatics, it's great. :lol:

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks :) i know kari out of ALLLLL the toys they want the same one, even if i buy 2 of the same they both want the same exact one lol.

oscar LOVES the sun!!! :D he will lay there forever, as long as i dont go anywhere hehe :D

zoomies are the funniest to watch hehe my boys run around like crazy dogs haha :)

thanks katie! :D :D

·
Registered
208 Posts
Kari said:
Jennifer, the zoomies is basically when the dogs run like crazy throughout the house or wherever they are. Mine usually do it after a bath or when they're playing. They just get up out of nowhere and run like lunatics, it's great. :lol:
oh man, chloe does that all the time!!! she's like lightning!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts