Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't get very many pics of Gia, because she doesn't like it. As soon as she see's the camera, off she goes. If I sit her up somewhere to take pics, she always throws her ears back. Not sure why, but she is kinda shy.

Here are a few I took this morning.

Not gonna wook at dat skeery camewa, Mommy.

Will dis wook wurk for you Mommy? :love5: I surez hope so, cause I weady to go outside!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And for those of you that like the pics bigger, here ya go.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Hey it's my favorite Chi Wee, been wondering when the heck u were gonna post pics of her!! She looks stylish and adorable as usual :dance:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey it's my favorite Chi Wee, been wondering when the heck u were gonna post pics of her!! She looks stylish and adorable as usual :dance:
I'm happy to provide all the pics you want to see of any of The Wee's. All ya gotta do is ask. :daisy: She isn't fond of pic taking, so I normally don't force it on her. They were all "camera hams" as youngsters, but now that they are older, they have no use for it. :lol: It just holds up something that they really wanna be doing. :lol: I end up with more shots of their legs, feet, head only, etc. :lol: Thanks Crystal! We think she’s quite adorable too. :D

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Wow Gia is a girl after Dahlia`s heart!
As soon as she sees the red digital meter light blink
she turns away! What a challenge!!
Thats where a fast SLR comes is! :)
A nice power winder and 5 frames per second!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow Gia is a girl after Dahlia`s heart!
As soon as she sees the red digital meter light blink
she turns away! What a challenge!!
Thats where a fast SLR comes is! :)
A nice power winder and 5 frames per second!
Ha-ha!! They get very smart to the whole pic taking thing. :lol: Mine hate it!!!

It is a fast DSLR that I'm using. Canon Rebel XS. But I'm no photographer, so I just set it on Auto, and away we go. :lol: When I change settings, you should see what I end up with. :lol: I have just resolved myself to the fact that it isn't my talent. :p

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Oh Gia you gorgeous baby doll. You look so beautiful, I don't like my picture taken either! Kisses from the boys.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh Gia you gorgeous baby doll. You look so beautiful, I don't like my picture taken either! Kisses from the boys.
Thank you Pam! :daisy: I don't like mine taken either. :lol: Kisses sent back to you guys as well! Gia says, ohhhhhh la la! :lol: Sexy boys!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww she is so adorable, T! I'm so happy to see more pics of sweet little Gia! I love her!! :)

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Aww she is so adorable! I love her little coat too. I have the same camera and the other settings can be a challenge - I just fiddle around with the different settings until I find one that works, but it can be very challenging - Thank goodness there is a delete button until the old 35mm film cameras. LOL

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aww she is so adorable, T! I'm so happy to see more pics of sweet little Gia! I love her!! :)
Thank you Paula! :) My wittle shy Wee. :love5: She used to not be so shy when she was younger. She was Wild and Crazy. :lol: She still loves people, kids..... Always giving little kisses, waggin' her little butt, etc. She is very playful too. But she gets scared of things easily. Thunder, Loud Noises, Rain, and Cameras. :lol:

I try to take pics of her as often as the others, but not many come out that I can post. Unless you wanna see her hiney, a leg, etc.. :lol:

awww, i love her! she is so cute :)
Thank you Elaine! :) She really is so sweet!

Aww she is so adorable! I love her little coat too. I have the same camera and the other settings can be a challenge - I just fiddle around with the different settings until I find one that works, but it can be very challenging - Thank goodness there is a delete button until the old 35mm film cameras. LOL
Thank you Lisa! :) I love the camera, I just don't have the patience to figure out all the settings. I've always loved photography, I thoroughly enjoy a "beautiful pic." If I had more time for hobbies, it would def. be something I'd like to pursue. For now, I'll just have to post my ordinary, not so flashy pics. :lol:

I hear ya on the delete button. I use that a lot. :D When I mess with the settings too much, oh boy, you should see those pics. :lol:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I try to take pics of her as often as the others, but not many come out that I can post. Unless you wanna see her hiney, a leg, etc.. :lol:
Hey, if her hiney is all we can get, we'll happily take it! :) We'll take any cuteness we can get. :daisy:

Are we sure Coco Chanel doesn't make doggy clothes? I swear so many of the coats I see on here remind me of Chanel!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey, if her hiney is all we can get, we'll happily take it! :) We'll take any cuteness we can get. :daisy:

Are we sure Coco Chanel doesn't make doggy clothes? I swear so many of the coats I see on here remind me of Chanel!
She might not be too happy if I posted her hiney. :lol: :wink: I'll try to get more of her from now on. I just don't force her. She usually just runs off as soon as she see's the camera come out. I'll have to have a lil talk with her. :lol:

I can't remember what brand that coat is, but it really is beautiful!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
She is so beautiful and I love the clothes. I cheat a bit, I stand far away and use the zoom lens. With me not having a camera in their face, they are more willing to look at me with their ears up. Lexxi and Twiggy hate the camera. My boys don't mind it as much.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts