Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Toopie has been spazzing out all morning. I can't even believe it. He's running around jumping on everything. I don't even know what to do with him. He keeps jumping up to our Chinchilla's cage and trying to get him to play. It's cute but he's driving me crazy!!

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Awww he is so cute, Zoey gets the zoomies all the time

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Is he young? Jazz does this all the time, she's just over a year old. Tango's a little more staid at 3 1/2. Though both will get the zoomies from time to time, and causing double trouble and making my head spin!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Peanut does is all the time. Especially when he knows it's time to go in his cage, or if you're trying to get something out of his moutht that he is carrying. Cookie, on the other hand, only acts crazy like that when she sees someone pick up her leash. Although she is 10 years old and about 12 pounds, she's still pretty fast.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Peanut does is all the time. Especially when he knows it's time to go in his cage, or if you're trying to get something out of his moutht that he is carrying. Cookie, on the other hand, only acts crazy like that when she sees someone pick up her leash. Although she is 10 years old and about 12 pounds, she's still pretty fast.
Honey runs crazy too when she see's her harness! Walkies :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I so want another Chi. My husband is making me wait until I'm out of school. (pooey) I want a LC girl for my next chi-baby though. I look all the time, even though I'm at least 3 years away :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts