Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She is 6 weeks old. (There was a lot of junk going on at the breeders house so I took her home early. It is a long story.)

·
Registered
300 Posts
She's sweet...welcome...you coudn't have picked a better site for all your questions and concerns... If it wasn't for all the nice people here I'd think I'd be crazy by now. My little Peenutt w/b 1 year 6/1 and everyone here held my hand thru any problems I had.
Therese

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone. This nice person told me about this sight, I was trying to get some answers in this little community and they all were biting my head off because my Lola is only 6 weeks old.

Thank you again everyone!

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Hehe, that was meeeee ^_^ As you can see, my name is different here. Those people also did a good job of biting my head off as well o_O I won't be going back there again.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you everyone. I will be posting lots of pictures on thursday. 'luvballet', you were the one who told me? Wow I didn't know that heh. Your yoshi is SOOOOO CUTE! Heh

·
Registered
785 Posts
Hi, Welcome I have only been here a few weeks and they have made me feel very much a part of the group. I am learning so much. I hope you like it here as much as I do.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts