Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, birds always keep one eye on you.... they are very fragile....lol... I'll have to download and post the one where Tyson is actually licking the birdie! Thanks for checking out my vid... xo!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
That is beautiful! What a sweet bunch you have! :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Aw, thank you Chitheresa.....! I love that little Tyson. My first Chi and he is sooo feisty with boo-boo his older brother (not by blood).... he is the coolest doggie, well, they both are... lol...

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh really??? That is soooo sweet.... Too cool to hear that KittyD... love love love your long hairs... Mimi and Bijou....truly gorgeous.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Dragonfly, love your blacks! They look like real wise guys...lol....(very tough) everyone on this forum has the BEST signatures! OmG!!!! I love them!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi Jan,

Actually my gorgeous cat loved my birds too. He would sit in the window by their cage and once I caught him gently putting his paw on the cage and one of the birds coming up to it. But, he would def kill a wild bird and mice. He just knew that my lovebirds were off limits. Ever since Tyty came home with me (last sunday), Tux my kitty has disappeared. I'm so afraid a coyote killed him on the ditch. I loved that cat and tried to keep him inside, he was part Burmese the coolest cat and a great mice catcher. I'm hoping I'm wrong and that Tuxkitty returns to complete my happy family... xo!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Hi Jan,

Actually my gorgeous cat loved my birds too. He would sit in the window by their cage and once I caught him gently putting his paw on the cage and one of the birds coming up to it. But, he would def kill a wild bird and mice. He just knew that my lovebirds were off limits. Ever since Tyty came home with me (last sunday), Tux my kitty has disappeared. I'm so afraid a coyote killed him on the ditch. I loved that cat and tried to keep him inside, he was part Burmese the coolest cat and a great mice catcher. I'm hoping I'm wrong and that Tuxkitty returns to complete my happy family... xo!
Oh no! :sad5: I really hope that Tux turns up soon! That would be terrible! Let us know ifyou hear anything from him! Poor thing.

I use to have a bird when I was growing up named Buddy, I also had 2 cats that just loved him. One more than the other ...Fluffy our cat would paw at him nicely and he'd be all fluffed! I miss those days. I don't own any birds or cats at the moment, Just the Furpuppykids & Goldfish! lol

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you Dragonfly.... I'm devastated over Tux. I haven't had a cat in years and when I moved to a rural area I had mice! ICK! My ex-fiance now bf (?)....lol a modern relationship.... bought him for me from the pound. He was truly stunning. I tried and tried to keep him inside, but before I left for work when I was feeding the horses he would sneak out and then I realized his true nature was to be a cat and hang out on the irrigation ditch all day. When I would come home he would always come running, before I got Tyty, him and boo-boo my rat terrier were the best of friends.... My heart is breaking for him.... I hope he comes home too, thanks for your good thoughts, here's a pic of him and boo-boo

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
efinishya that 1.373 year old Chi is to die for... the cartoon below looks exactly like him, I'm assuming he's a boy cause he looks so tough! OmG! EARS~~~

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Pure sweetness!! Loved the video.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts