Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
10,736 Posts
That is beautiful! What a sweet bunch you have! :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi Jan,

Actually my gorgeous cat loved my birds too. He would sit in the window by their cage and once I caught him gently putting his paw on the cage and one of the birds coming up to it. But, he would def kill a wild bird and mice. He just knew that my lovebirds were off limits. Ever since Tyty came home with me (last sunday), Tux my kitty has disappeared. I'm so afraid a coyote killed him on the ditch. I loved that cat and tried to keep him inside, he was part Burmese the coolest cat and a great mice catcher. I'm hoping I'm wrong and that Tuxkitty returns to complete my happy family... xo!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Hi Jan,

Actually my gorgeous cat loved my birds too. He would sit in the window by their cage and once I caught him gently putting his paw on the cage and one of the birds coming up to it. But, he would def kill a wild bird and mice. He just knew that my lovebirds were off limits. Ever since Tyty came home with me (last sunday), Tux my kitty has disappeared. I'm so afraid a coyote killed him on the ditch. I loved that cat and tried to keep him inside, he was part Burmese the coolest cat and a great mice catcher. I'm hoping I'm wrong and that Tuxkitty returns to complete my happy family... xo!
Oh no! :sad5: I really hope that Tux turns up soon! That would be terrible! Let us know ifyou hear anything from him! Poor thing.

I use to have a bird when I was growing up named Buddy, I also had 2 cats that just loved him. One more than the other ...Fluffy our cat would paw at him nicely and he'd be all fluffed! I miss those days. I don't own any birds or cats at the moment, Just the Furpuppykids & Goldfish! lol

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you Dragonfly.... I'm devastated over Tux. I haven't had a cat in years and when I moved to a rural area I had mice! ICK! My ex-fiance now bf (?)....lol a modern relationship.... bought him for me from the pound. He was truly stunning. I tried and tried to keep him inside, but before I left for work when I was feeding the horses he would sneak out and then I realized his true nature was to be a cat and hang out on the irrigation ditch all day. When I would come home he would always come running, before I got Tyty, him and boo-boo my rat terrier were the best of friends.... My heart is breaking for him.... I hope he comes home too, thanks for your good thoughts, here's a pic of him and boo-boo

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.