Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just received the my lovely little girl Wooflink top today, but we are still waiting for a bunch of other things. Nevertheless, we couldn't wait to do a little photo shoot modeling this adorable top. Happy Saturday cp! It's a beautiful day☀

ImageUploadedByPG Free1401559621.927625.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1401559669.374972.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1401559727.688150.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1401559778.767942.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1401559823.043285.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1401559892.103113.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
I have been waiting for someone to get this tee! I love it but I'm wondering how lightweight it is? Would you say it is one of the lighter weight Wooflink tees? Heat is always an issue here. She looks precious.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I have been waiting for someone to get this tee! I love it but I'm wondering how lightweight it is? Would you say it is one of the lighter weight Wooflink tees? Heat is always an issue here. She looks precious.

Thanks Lynda! This top is a great buy! First let me say that it looks absolutely elegant in person, and the fit is awesome. Though Ava may grow out of the size 1. The fabric is of good quality and it is relatively thin, however not suitable for really warm temperatures. Still a good investment. I'm thinking of buying one for all of my girls.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Thanks Lynda! This top is a great buy! First let me say that it looks absolutely elegant in person, and the fit is awesome. Though Ava may grow out of the size 1. The fabric is of good quality and it is relatively thin, however not suitable for really warm temperatures. Still a good investment. I'm thinking of buying one for all of my girls.

Thanks for the information. I assumed with sleeves it would too much for our weather. It sure is cute.....if she outgrows it, Sapphire is a size one! Come fall it would work here.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Thanks so much! I'm glad to know there is someone I can sell Ava's stuff to if she outgrows it. I think if I order her anything else it'll be Wooflink dresses or tops with ruffles on it, since those seem to run longer in length.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
That top is adorable on her, and she's such a sweetie!! Love the pic of her sleeping--she looks like an angel. <3

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
That top is too cute!! Leslie's chi Alice has it too and it's so feminine! Ava looks like she loves it too, very pretty!

Thanks! It is so adorable! And like you said, very feminine and dainty! I'm thinking the black with white would be adorable on Kendall. Ava did seem to really enjoy wearing it, she tolerates clothes well. Braxton is like Mimi lol...she hates clothes and usually will take off running if she sees me with clothes in my hand! 😊

1 - 16 of 16 Posts