Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i woke up this morning at about 8;45 because the puppies decided they wanted to let me sleep. So i walk into the kitchen and oh my god the stench is unbearable. One of my pups had pooped right infront of the baby gate that keeps them in the kitchen and i guess they decided they wanted to dance around in the poop! Not to mention there were 3 other poops in each corner of the room and NONE on their potty pads. So then they decided they wanted to dance all over the kitchen with their poopie feet and there were little brown footprints all over the place. I seriously wanted to shoot myself right then and there. I had to leave the house by 9:30 and i still had to feed them, feed myself, get showered and clean up their mess. I was so stressed. So i picked up as much poop as i could and then i had to wipe their little feet off so i could put them in the other room. Fed them and Then i had to get all the poop off and mop the floors to get the foot prints off then ENTIRE kitchen floor. They also got poop all over the baby gate. I had to wait for the floor to dry and in the meantime bella decided she wanted to pee on the carpet. So then after that i put them back in the kitchen i needed to eat something because i was going to the gym. So i ate, gave the puppies their medications and ran to the bathroom to get my hair manageable. By this tiime it was 9:25. The smell in my house was horride and when i came home it still smelled. Oh and i forgot to put new potty pads down when i left so one of em peed on the floor while i was gone. And to top it all off my trainer made me do the stairmaster thing which is like a small escalator and i was really angry cuz that is my least favorite thing to do (besides clean up poo). I can tell how great this day is going to be! SOrry so long but i really had to get this off my chest.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
me too, and yours as well i read your other post and u seemed to be having a bad start too.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Poor you, what a morning! :( Maybe you should have cancelled out on the gym. Sounds like you'd used as much energy as going on the stairmaster many times over before you even got there! :eek:

·
Registered
58 Posts
i just had one of those days. my dog(not a chihuahua..big dog) threw up 3 times and had diarrhea all over the house while i was at work. i mean all over, and i have carpet all over. She's fine now but I had to stay up till 4 in the morning with my precious big green clean machine. fun fun fun. worked great though, no more stains.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
One of my most favorite days at the SPCA was a cloudy Wednesday morning when I returned to the shelter after staying until close the night before. We had 6 lab mix puppies in one cage and, when I left them Tuesday night, they were all snuggled up and clean.

Wednesday morning, they were all brown and smelled of poo. Evidently, one or more of the pups had diarrhea and they had just bathed in it all night long. The stench in the kennel was unbelieveable and since I was the first one there (lucky me), I got to clean all the puppies, the cage and, when I was finished, myself.

I feel your pain. I hope your day is better tomorrow.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
omg that's horrible :shock: i hope you are feeling a bit smiley at the moment :wink:

vienna was eating a little surprise this morning, next to my head on the pillow......rarara it comes out of the cat's litter box :twisted:

kisses nat

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
What a lovely start to your day - not. :lol:

Been there, done that. Nothing like waking up the the morning, stumbling to the kitchen for a cup of coffee, and stepping in doggie poop! That will wake you up real quick. Yuck!

Hope your day is improving.

Nat, I'm sure you just loved the present on your pillow this morning. :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts