Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I love them all! But I especially love Daisy! And the picture of all the Chi's with the poodle in the middle is precious. Great shots.

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
funny story actually lol the doctors found a tumor on my liver and started running tests and things and i had sort of a "life isn't promised" moment and decided that i didnt care what anyone thought and that i shouldn't live my life by others opinions and so i got her :lol: i always wanted a poodle but didnt want to deal with the groomings and things so i went with chihuahuas but knew one day id get a poodle. and every time i wanted another dog i would always worry about what my family would say and think and i decided i didnt care anymore and it wasn't important and that i should live my life the way i want. so shes my "tumor" baby, and the tumor turned out to be nothing serious :D they're still keeping an eye on it but so far it hasn't grown or anything

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
I seriously was just thinking about your crew today..everytime i see a picture of Daisey I just start cracking up...she makes the cutest faces!

Chloe is also one of my favs she looks so proud in her first picture

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
funny story actually lol the doctors found a tumor on my liver and started running tests and things and i had sort of a "life isn't promised" moment and decided that i didnt care what anyone thought and that i shouldn't live my life by others opinions and so i got her :lol: i always wanted a poodle but didnt want to deal with the groomings and things so i went with chihuahuas but knew one day id get a poodle. and every time i wanted another dog i would always worry about what my family would say and think and i decided i didnt care anymore and it wasn't important and that i should live my life the way i want. so shes my "tumor" baby, and the tumor turned out to be nothing serious :D they're still keeping an eye on it but so far it hasn't grown or anything

lol wow! glad it was nothing.

I stopped worried what my family thought 7 dogs ago! My family isn't big on animals , and seems like i was the only wanting and loving animals snice the wee ages. So when i go another dog and another dog they'd say "another one?! , well you always did love animals but dang" lol so i understand. she's pretty

now umm could ahh post more pics of Jack PLEASE:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts