Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See my whiskers? :lol:

You can see my bruddar behindz me. I wike to cuddle witz him cause he keeps me berry warm!

Dis is me saying, "Get datz fwash outta my face!"

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Brody says, "Jadee, you are the most beautiful mouse I've ever seen! I want to kiss your whiskers!!"

:)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Brody says, "Jadee, you are the most beautiful mouse I've ever seen! I want to kiss your whiskers!!"

:)
My Sweet Bwody, you can kizz my whiskers anytimez you wike! :D :daisy: And tank you berry much for saying I iz bewtiful!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Jade is so adorable!!! How can you stand it?
She really is sooo tiny! I can't believe she can still wear that tank.
She's an itty bitty baby mouse! I love chi whiskers!!!!
How much does she weigh now?

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awww! Soo sweepy! I was laughing when I saw the (second) wee little head suddenly appear in the second pic and then in the 3rd pic woosh .. gone. hehe. They are so precious. I just want to pick them up and give them kisses!

That's what I was thinking! I would be cuddling her wee little body all day. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She really is sooo tiny! I can't believe she can still wear that tank.
She's an itty bitty baby mouse! I love chi whiskers!!!!
How much does she weigh now?
Tank you Ms. Wisa! :) I wubs dat wittle tank you sentz me! Itz da onwy shirt I have dat weally fitz me.

Yes, she really is a teensy widdle itty bitty mouse baby. That tank has been a Godsend. Thank you so much again for sending it to her. It fits her perfect now, but was a bit big when she was younger. It has been really hot here lately, so I have the AC kinda low. The other babies stay under covers as you can see Chance, but Jadey has to see everything. :lol: So that lil tank holds in some heat for her.

Ms. Jadey weighs right at 2 lbs. now at 14 1/2 months old.

Awww! Soo sweepy! I was laughing when I saw the wee little head suddenly appear in the second pic and then in the 3rd pic woosh .. gone. hehe. They are so precious. I just want to pick them up and give them kisses!

That's what I was thinking! I would be cuddling her wee little body all day. :)
Aren't they so sweet! :love7: I just wub my little babies! :D Thank you so much, Ms. Pauwa! Chance is so funny, he hates his pic taken. He popped his head out long enough to see what the fuss was about, then back under the covers he went. They stay burrowed most of the time unless we are playing in the back yard, or eating. :lol:

Ms. Jadey is far too busy to let us cuddle her all day. She is a busy widdle Bee. She is by far my adventurer. :lol:

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwww...............They are both so cute and precious. Bella wants a little sister just like Jade. In fact, Bella wants Jade to be her little sister! :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts