Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What in da World iz she tryin' to make me do!?!

I wefuse to budge!

Someone sabez me fwom dis wady! I iz notz goin' out darz!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
such a teeny tiny Diva! LOL!
She is so funny. Inside the house she is all over the place, even in the back yard she does fine, but take her out front in surroundings she isn't as familiar with, and she digs her heels in. :lol: She'll go if the others are with her, but not alone. I guess she feels more safe with her siblings. :)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
OMG Jade, you are so adorable! I don't blame you not wanting to go out into that big scary world by yourself. Zoey doesn't like walks very much either...she prefers to ride in her stroller and enjoy the surroundings that way :p

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw Jadey you are soooo cute!! I love how she has such a big personality in such a wee little body. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OMG Jade, you are so adorable! I don't blame you not wanting to go out into that big scary world by yourself. Zoey doesn't like walks very much either...she prefers to ride in her stroller and enjoy the surroundings that way :p
Thank you Heather! :) She is so sweet, and so funny! You would expect a tike her size to be super cautious of everything, but when she is in familiar surroundings, she is like a Firecracker. She's the smallest of The Wee's, but gives em' all a run for their money. Mine have always loved walks, but by the time I got Jade we were having Hawk problems, so they don't get to go as often anymore. As long as the others are with her, she'll take off like a lightning bolt. But if not, forget it! I bet Zoey loves her stroller! I got one because we go to so many sporting events with my youngest daughter. It comes in so handy for outside events. With 4 I can't really take them on a leash, and it would be way to dangerous for them at the softball park anyway. Kids are always all over them, hands in face, trying to pick them up, etc. Even adults do it. You'd think they'd know better. Now that I have 4 I don't take them as often, because it's just too hard to watch them, and watch the game. I take 2 at a time now, or they stay with Gwanny. :lol: Tell Zoey that she can come visit Ms. T and I'll take her for a stroller ride. :D

Aw Jadey you are soooo cute!! I love how she has such a big personality in such a wee little body. :lol:
Thank you Paula! :) She is so full of life and energy. She really amazes me. She packs more "punch" than her Brother! :lol:

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh Jadey... what was momma thinkin??? You must have a watchdog before going out into the wild, wild world..lol

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Jade - brody says he will take you for a walk and keep you safe. ;)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh Jadey... what was momma thinkin??? You must have a watchdog before going out into the wild, wild world..lol
She wasn't having any of it! I would have had to pull her the whole way. Poor baby. She can be a pistol when she wants to be. :lol:

she is such a doll aww jade
Thank you! :)

Jade - brody says he will take you for a walk and keep you safe. ;)
Tank you my hubby. :daisy: :love7: I can alwayz countz on you.

She looks so snuggy wuggy and ready for fall in her widdle sweater. I adore her and think she is just cute as can be.
Thank you Kristi! :)

Bad Mama, leave Jade alone!!!
*hugs* to Jadey :love2:
:lol: I hear ya! That's what she was thinking, for sure!

Omg the last pic is priceless she's gritting her teeth
Is that a "Go To H**" look, or what!?! :lol:

OMG she is so cute. I love seeing pics of your babies.
Thank you so much! :) I enjoy sharing them with you all. :daisy: We love seeing pics of wittle Q too. How is he doing?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts