Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd share some pics of my gorgeous min pins. They are brother and sister and will be 10 years old at the end of this year!

Phoenix, who does not act his age! He's as bouncy as the first day we got him!
View attachment 11418

Pheonix as a pup.
View attachment 11434

And Meggy, who is just such a wee honey! We got her at 2 years old as the people who had bought her had been abusing her :( She still has problems even now.
View attachment 11426

X

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aww what a sweet pair! :)

I'm sad to hear about Meggy's past, but I'm glad she is safe with you.

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
We had neighbors that had one, they are such happy sweet dogs. We had a mini Fox Terrier that was abused , she lived to be 16, we got her before she was a years old, she never got over it. Your dogs are beautiful!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you :) They are brilliant and both have completely different natures despite being brother and sister!
They live with my mum on her farm just now as unfortunately they are unable to stay with us :(. Meggy is too nervous around my son and Phoenix tends to escape at every opportunity which is dangerous in a busy town.
Evelyn, its amazing the impact such a short period of abuse can have on a dog, when I went to pick up Phoenix, Megan was still there and was absolutely wild like her brother but 2 years later she had completely changed :( x

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts