Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you guys already know how I love to dress my chis in clothes.....I tried a sweater on MoJie and he froze up...LOL....it's the funniest thing I've seen....

he's getting bigger everyday...:)....

he froze up cause he's wearing a sweater...LOL..

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh my god, how cute. Isn't is funny how they'll freeze up like that and not move until they get used to it??? Mine do the same thing. Coco used to stand in one spot like "really, Mom do I have to?" Keep posting girl. I want to see him grow up. He does look a shred bigger, huh?

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh my god, how cute. Isn't is funny how they'll freeze up like that and not move until they get used to it??? Mine do the same thing. Coco used to stand in one spot like "really, Mom do I have to?" Keep posting girl. I want to see him grow up. He does look a shred bigger, huh?
Robin....so of course I put a treat down so he can walk to it....LOL...he was walking like a cripple..so funny...

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh, I'm laughing out loud. He'll get used to it. Have you put him on a leash yet? Coco would stand in one spot and then make me drag her on her back for a walk. It was god awful and hilarious at the same time. Get the cripple walk on the video!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, I'm laughing out loud. He'll get used to it. Have you put him on a leash yet? Coco would stand in one spot and then make me drag her on her back for a walk. It was god awful and hilarious at the same time. Get the cripple walk on the video!
I have him on the leash and he was ok......but like you have to to drag him on the grass ...LOL.....I will try next time to video it....it's too funny...

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww...MoJie looks adorable in his sweater. He is so darn cute!! I just love seeing pics of him. :)

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwww moni how cute is he in that sweater to to cute hes saying let me into this can lol hes so funny
what is his neck size moni i was gonna send you the bling collar i had for zac when he was a pup i think its for a 5 1/2 inch neck it would look good on mojie i think let me know and i will get it posted out to you xx

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thank you!!!

Mandy....that's a cute color!!...They don't wear collar so it's might not be useful....but thank you so much for your kindness...:)..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts