Chihuahua People Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,426 Posts
I would love sweaters or clothing I can put Cooper in during the winter months instead of coats. He really hates wearing jackets - I think it's got something to do with the buttons and/or snaps that are typically against the tummy area.

Also, Cooper has a real problem with clothes that come close to or cover his pee-pee... and, of course, it makes it really hard for him to do his business outside.

As far as the clothing, more "manly" stuff would be nice. I just can't dress up my boy in things that are girly or uni-sex. It just doesn't seem right. :lol:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Thank ya'll very much. And Cooper its okay Lex has the same problem...hehe! I think he looks better in Vest type clothing, where it just ends right at the bottom or the ribcage. Uuuugghhh....my job, not the internet job, is driving me nuts with hours...lol I know I'll love to see my paycheck but, geeeeeessssshhhhh I wanna make some doggy clothes! haha I haven't had time, I've made tons and tons of layouts and patterns, but havn't actually got to do the fun part. Oh well, maybe this weekend, being labor day weekend and all. I should get some stuff done. :D :D :D

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.