Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, that is after i drive the 4 hours to get her and the 4 hours back home tomorrow.... It is going to be a long day for us... i got her tent set up and her bed made so she will be nice and comfy....

This is her camping way.. hehehehehe well, We can't have her actually staying on our trailer.. she wakes up too many times through out the night and she isn't quiet when she does get up.. and she gets up so early in the morning that it drives me nuts... she usually gets up like 5am and that is way too early for this chick...

She loves coming down here and staying in the tent... she did this last summer and loved it... she can do her own thing and still have family time.. hehehehehehe this year Amanda is going to be here so that is going to be interesting because amanda wants to sleep in the tent with grandma... I told them NO FIGHTING OVER THE BED!!!!!!! Amanda is a bed hog..

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NOpe gadget is not staying inthe tent.

Yeah I guess you are right they can fight over it if they want.. but i wioll hear about it the next day... hehehhehehee

I talked to my mom this afternoon and now she wants a tv in the tent....

talk about spoiled

1 - 9 of 9 Posts