Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, my mom lurks here...she doesn't really know how to post, haha I tried to teach her...but yeah ;) Anyway, she wanted me to post pictures of her new chi girl. She has a 1 year old chi named Taylor that is a littermate of my Trigger :) She flies to Colorado from Boston tomorrow to pick her up :)

This is Annabelle...she will be in the 3-4 lb range grown :)

·
Registered
912 Posts
Oh, she is just darling! :) I love that picture of her chewing on the ribbon. :lol:
What a great name, too. So many good nickname possibilities! ::Adding it to list:: ;)

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
She is stunning! I LOVE her coloring. Hope did the same thing when I put a Christmas ribbon on her for pictures. It is so them, though so we gotta love it!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha I hope that everyones responses force her out of hiding. Her handle is taytaysmama but yep, she's never even made a post!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...........She is precious and a cutie!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Annabelle's homecoming

Tomorrow i get to fly round trip Boston to Denver and back standby for our new precious puppy....Annabelle. We are so excited to have her come home with us. i hope our Taylor won't be mad at us for bringing her home. Would you fly 8 hours to bring a puppy home? Now Kristi's 3 brothers and 2 sisters will have 2 puppies to love :). Soon Taylor will have a playmate who is actually his Aunt. She is 10 weeks old. It will be fun to see Taylor and Aunt Annabelle playing together!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
She's a beautiful little one, love her name. Congrats to your Mom. :)

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Oh my goodness....Annabelle is gorgeous!!!! Love all the pictures...you better get on her and post some stories Kristi's mom....

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think she's posted now, but since they are her first posts I think they are being moderated so they should show up soon!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
taytaysmama - you have a beautiful new baby on the way! Can't wait till you get her home! She is gorgeous! Gosh, post away. We are nice and don't bite. ;) Well most of us. HA HA! JUST KIDDING!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts