Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The kids got a card for the babies to give me this morning. It was one of those singing cards. :lol: They were so funny with it. Chance wasn't sure weather he should dance, or run. But he seemed so proud of it, like he knew he gave it to Mama. Gia wouldn't get very close. She said oh no, this thing is crazy. :lol: Lexie was a bit unsure too. She couldn't figure out where the noise was coming from. :lol:

Anyway, wanted to share some pics of my card they gave me. They also gave me some yummy Cinnamon sugar pecans. Mmmmmm. I have already eaten most of them. :D

The first 5 pics are of Chance. I don't get many pics of him because he doesn't like the camera. So he is showing off the card. The last pic is Lexie, and I couldn't get Gia close enough to it. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love your babies so much, they are so delicate! And always look beautiful in every photo - I want to meet them! xX
Thank you so much Julie! :) If you ever get down my way, I'd love to meet your little guys as well. They would have a blast playing! That would be fun!!!

awwww....Happy Mother's Day.......Chance is so cute..
Thank you Moni. :D I hope you guys have fun at the park today. Remember to take lots of pics.

Aww bless them, so sweet.
Thank you. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ahh too cute, Chance is giving that face like...I dont like this card...:D
They are so funny with their expressions when they aren't sure of something, aren't they!?! I get such a laugh out of watching all of their silliness. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What cuties!
Thanks!

Oh how cute! Looks like little Gia is kind of in the 3rd pic - just her nose. How sweet!! Love your little babies!!
Thank you! :) Yeah, that's about as close as she came the whole time. When she'd hear it sing, she'd go hide in her cave bed. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's so sweet of your kids to do that. Chance is so cute next to the card. :)
Happy Mother's Day!
Thank you! :)

They gave me their cards, but I wasn't expecting one from the babies. :lol: It was really cute.

The girls made my favorite for lunch. Turkey, Spinach and Swiss Quiche. And a big garden salad with all of my favorite veggies. Now I'm sitting here on my butt, stuffed to the brim, trying to decide if I should take a nap. :D

Happy Mother's Day to you as well!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Aw T ~ little Chance is such a sweetie! I just love the look he is giving the card like "momma, I didn't pick it, really....but do you like it?!" Gia is too funny!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That is just so sweet!! They look so cute looking at the card like "Huh...did I get that for you mommy?...OH YA !"
All I got this morning from my girls was "Yikes mommy !...get up,get up...we gotta go outside and potty !" And that was at 5:30 which was not their usual 6:30 !:mad:
Thank you! :) I think maybe they wished they could chew on it. :wink:

Don't you just love those early morning potty calls. :lol: I can never go back to sleep, so then I'm up the rest of the day. < sigh >

Your girls really just used their early potty call as an excuse to say Happy Mother's Day to their Mama very early. :D

Yeah, our Chancey baby is back and better than ever. What a doll. Lexie is gorgeous as well. What a great card, thanks for sharing. I love them!!!
Thank you Robin! :) Yeah, Chancey is doing excellent now. I'm very happy. :D

Aw T ~ little Chance is such a sweetie! I just love the look he is giving the card like "momma, I didn't pick it, really....but do you like it?!" Gia is too funny!
Thank you Lysa! :) He was so cute with the card. He seemed very excited like he knew it was from them. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
omg cute!! i get cards too :) they give cousin cards too lol

cant wait to see what they get me for my birthday x
Thank you! :) It's so fun getting stuff from our loved ones. I really enjoy the homemade cards that my kids used to make. But they are getting to big for that now (they think, anyway, lol). My Grandbaby still makes me things, though. :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts