Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fell in love with this guy, and he belong to a friend of mine. She, of course, lost interest, and I was able to take him into my home as my own. He has a wonderful, sensitive, sweet little dog until stranger danger, or another animal crosses his path I don’t want my dog to be hated by everyone. I need some assistance, training myself and him somebody have any suggestions please help.

· Registered
36 Posts
No they don't live in constant fear, it's just the nature of some chis to yap at what's unfamiliar. Spending more time around people and other dogs on a regular basis might help. Have people give her treats so she will see people in a positive way.

· Registered
0 Posts
I have a female chihuahua called Lola. I had her from a pup and she has always been aggressive towards other dogs. It used to be people as well but thankfully that's calmed down. She is very possessive and jealous so I think that has a lot to do with her behaviour. Hate to say it but your Chi will probably always behave this way. Keep her on a long lead for control. I found that dogs with high energy always provokes a response from Lola.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts