Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I have asked a few questions here and have gotten some great responses! Here is my chi boy, I have had him for 3 weeks and still have not decided on a name!!!

some names we are thinking: Brody, Lincoln (Link), Miles, Neeko, any ideas?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOW those pictures are huge! I should have resized them! LOL sorry!

Thanks Jen! I like Brody too.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I don't know about a name(I am horrible at them), but he looks like a brown version of my Maya.

when she was younger

Now

Actually I think I like Brody too.

Sorry, had to edit: I put in links instead of the pics OOPS

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
When I first saw the pic, before I read any posts I thought "now that's a Jasper if ever I saw one" But I really like Brody too and I think Jasper is fairly common.

If we got another male, I have an idea he would either be Barney, Andy or Opie. LOL We have a Buford B. and an Ernest T.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Out of those names I deff. like Link. Its pretty original and I like zelda! :) naming boy chi's is the hardest task. I called mine baby for a while and once i sliped and said B.B and he came running to me. I wasn't a huge fan but he picked his own name lol. Congrats!

·
Registered
734 Posts
got to have a name

Your chi has to have a name indeed so I saw your chi's pic and was thinking either Bailey or Brody ! what do u think of those ?

·
Registered
262 Posts
I met a chi today named Teeto & thought it was absolutely adorable! I am a big fan of calling them "regular people's names" though ;) how about Bobby, Billy, or Toby? He is lush anyway, whatever you call him! :love7:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts