Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introducing Truffles, my new long-hair chi female. She's 2 years old, 3.5 pounds and joins a short-haired 7-year old terrier/chi brother. She's very atypical for a chi already - extremly quiet, likes strangers and kids. She's fitting in really well and is a doll.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
She's very pretty!

I don't think her personality traits are necessarily atypical, though. My Gracie can't go through a day without licking the toes of the baby next door!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Aaahh she's so cute!! =D I just got your pm and had to check it out right away lol.... she's very beautiful!! Congrats on the new addition!!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I love Truffles. Cute name too. Welcome to your baby. We just got our third (had one that passed so have had 4 chis). None bark except the new one. My husband said, "What is WITH this dog? It's a Chihuahua. I thought they didn't bark!" haha So, I have found that the stereotypes don't really fit much.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, what a beautiful little chocolate baby.. I soooo love chocolates! Congratulations on the new family member...

·
Registered
407 Posts
Truffles is lovely. You are lucky her sweet temperment has come out so soon. I just love chocolates and blues and to top it all off I used to have a Truffles,loved her to bits.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi your new chih is so tiny and adorable i love that you adopted a 2 year old we all need to start looking into giveing the older ones a good home congrats on her and your kindness to animals

1 - 14 of 14 Posts