Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here he is!! After much long and hard searching i finally found the perfect little boy!! :)
He's 18 months old black and tan and stunning!
He is a little cherub although, he is extremely scared. When you walk up to him he lays down and he wont walk on a lead at all. I don't know if there's just too much noise or what...
Hes getting round and hes also absolutely fantastic with my rottweiler too! They look so cute together!
Anyway, heres pictures!!!!! :hello1:

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Aww congrats! Give him time...after a couple weeks I bet he'll be ramming around like he owns the joint. ;)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thankyou for all your messages! :) He is still not doing alot of anything apart from sleeping last night he was amazing though. He still hasnt eaten r drank anything, i do keep trying but im sure he'll get there if not i think its going to have to be a trip to the vets.
Thankyou all! :)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Hi Jazmin,
Try tempting him with some chicken, cook it in the mircowave, no butter/fat etc. cool it down and feed him tiny morsels by hand... it will smell amazing to him and help tempt some food into him.

He will sleep a lot at this stage, don't worry, that is very normal!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have tried tempting him with some "spam" but he just doesnt want any. The women we got him off gave us some food and i have put this in a bowl and he still doesnt eat any. He also hasnt had any water either, i am getting a little worried as this has been since yesterday tea time.
I will try this. Thankyou!

·
Registered
236 Posts
I found that LeStat was like this when we got him from my daughter. He'd been difficult to get eat there as well.

To be honest he doesn't look like he's a difficult eater, he's not skinny like LeStat was, so once he's hugry he'll eat if not then I found that only 'pate' or royal canin mini junior would tempt LeStat to eat, other than things like pizza and lasagne, obviously not what I want him eating!

LeStat will not eat out of our hands either no matter how we try and he's been here a while now.

If you have what he was supposed to be eating, which you ca't guarantee getting him from an ad site, then I'd put tha tdown for him at night and see if he eats any of that overnight. LeStat didn't like being watched eating at first.
Now LeStat is great and eating 50grms of royal canin a day and treats as well!

·
Registered
149 Posts
He is beautiful! So sweet looking. I bet your rottie will help bring him out of his shell. I'd love to see a picture of them together once he gets settled enough to eat and drink. I hope he feels better soon!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts