1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
She's so cute! Love the Lil toes

·
Administrator
9,990 Posts
Too cute! They grow up fast so enjoy it and take lots of photos.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Looking at all of these puppy pics is giving me chihuahua fever! If i dont get control over it soon, i'm going to be posting pics of a new addition too. ;)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Looking at all of these puppy pics is giving me chihuahua fever! If i dont get control over it soon, i'm going to be posting pics of a new addition too. ;)
Tell me about it!!! This is pure torture! :(

Lovely puppy. Love the name too. :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all shes my little princess in fact were thinking of going back for her brother, well same father different mother but hes a slightly larger white longhaired. Yes i definately have chihuahua fever lol x

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
She is soooo adorable! That face is just so darn cute! She's almost the same colour as my boy was at that age and he's verging on red now so it will be interesting to see what she ends up as. I just love her little white blaze too!

Thanks all shes my little princess in fact were thinking of going back for her brother, well same father different mother but hes a slightly larger white longhaired
Do it! Do it! And not just because I obviously want to see more puppy pics. I don't know what my two would do without each other. They are eachother's little shadows and it is so sweet to watch them play together and snuggle together. I also think it's probably easier to get through the puppy stage at the same time rather than wait until your first one is older. Keep us posted on your decision!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts