Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

:grommit:
Hi All,

My new baby, Reggie has been home for 9 days now, he's 11 weeks old and absolutely gorgeous! Had his first injections last night and is settling in brilliantly, although there may be fisticuffs coming up with the cat! Finding lots of useful information on here, so thank you everyone!
I'm already a mad dog woman! :eek:

I'll upload a picture as soon as I figure out how! :)

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Welcome to the forum. My chi has actually became close buddies with my youngest cat Hercules. The others tolerate her, lol.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Reggie is sooooo adorable!! <3 If you right click in the img section in photobucket on copy, then right click in the message area and click paste the photos themselves will show up in the post instead of the link. Hope this helps. :)

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
:grommit:
Hi All,

My new baby, Reggie has been home for 9 days now, he's 11 weeks old and absolutely gorgeous! Had his first injections last night and is settling in brilliantly, although there may be fisticuffs coming up with the cat! Finding lots of useful information on here, so thank you everyone!
I'm already a mad dog woman! :eek:

I'll upload a picture as soon as I figure out how! :)
welcome to cp but actually I am mad dog woman lolol x

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Haha great name! I always had myself down as a crazy cat woman but unfortunately for the cat, Reggie's made me a mad dog woman too! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts