Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all as most of you know i have been looking for a show quality chi for a while now and have been in talks with quite a few show breeders well the day has finally arrived iv found my perfect show baby she is stunning and from a top show breeder she is a red smooth coat and im going to call her ruby coz of her being red i do have a great pic of her and im dying to post it but i dont want to curse it!!!!! im sooo excited im going to see her sunday and pick her up in 2 weeks woooo hoooo :) :D :D :D

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im real excited to after the mistake i made last time when i rused into it and by the way paris and britney have a great new home where they are getting loads and loads of tlc and the attention they deserve i do miss them but at the end of the day i did what was best for my babies didnt wanna leave them why im out at shows

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Go on show us picture of Ruby, you put up pictures of your boy chi before you showed him and he was okay after :D

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah she is soooooooooooo cute and has the most perfect little apple head everything has worked out for the best and more than anything im so happy for my two girls they found the bestest home going and im chuffed to bits

well do i post pic or dont i thats the question i have paid half for her already so she is all mine now!

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well what do you all think i so hope this dont curse it i cant wait to get her home i just been to the disney store as they have huge sale on and got her lots of teddys

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
awww thankyou she does dont she , she has been bred in real good lines and im not picking her up til 10 weeks old so another two weeks to wait jake will love her

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
My first ever chihuahua Toby was a red smoothcoat and had Rozavel chief Scout as his champion great grandfather.Ruby is lovely!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
chihuahua-lady said:
yeah i felt it was best for them and they are both having great fun by the sounds of things and im so happy for them
Your new baby is just beautiful. Our breeder sold Brooke & Minx to us when she decided she no longer wanted to show Brooke & Minx was too small to breed from and you know how much we utterly love and adore them. Brooke was really clingy at first but settled quickly once Minx joined her. So you can rest assured yours will be loved and happy and enjoy your new baby when you get her. :lol:

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah they are doing great and i did think about the whole breeding thing at the begging but i know now i dont have the heart to it was real hard parting with them but i knew it was the rite thing to do imagine if i had had a litter of baby chis it would be so hard so i gonna stick with the showing and having them as my babies

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
awww thanks she is a cutie i hope she gets her show name royal ruby lol im way to excited though i just wanna scoop her up and give her big cuddles!!
jake is looking at me all strange he sees all pink stuff arriving he is like whoa whats going on lol

1 - 20 of 41 Posts