Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I pick up 9 wk old Ruby this Sunday. I'm so excited I have'nt slept all week. As you can see, she is a little fatty. She loves her grub...:p

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She looks cream in the photo but she has fawn highlights, lol.

I named her Ruby as she is my Ruby Wedding anniversary gift from my hubby. Hence my username, lol

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She has a faint fawn stripe down her back and on the back of her ears. Her mum and dad's last litter had a red and 2 creams. The red got darker and the creams went a pale gold after coat change. She can become tartan and I will love her just the same. She is the chunkiest pup in the litter but not by much. She is charted to be 5/6lbs but charts are only a guestimate. I think she will be a big girl, like me, lol xx

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Ruby is ridiculously cute! Congrats on your new addition! And congrats on 40
years, that is impressive! I wish you lots of happiness both with your new pup
and your hubby! :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ruby is ridiculously cute! Congrats on your new addition! And congrats on 40
years, that is impressive! I wish you lots of happiness both with your new pup
and your hubby! :)

Thankyou. We met when I was sweet 16 but I did'nt like him much then lol, Then one day the frog turned into the prince and the rest is history. God i feel old now, lol xx

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Thankyou. We met when I was sweet 16 but I did'nt like him much then lol, Then one day the frog turned into the prince and the rest is history. God i feel old now, lol xx

Aww that is sweet! And no, you're not old, not just yet. ;)
And believe me, that little Ruby will make you feel years younger,
my pups keep me on my toes, make me laugh, relieve stress, and
force me to exercise...all that helps. Enjoy her, and don't forget
we all love pictures over here, so don't be shy to post a ton!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Princess Ruby is here

We got Ruby last night.. She is crate and puppy pad trained.She slept through the night from 9.30 pm till 6.30 this morning and no accidents. She went straight on to her puppy toilet as soon as I let her out of the crate.. One ear is up and one ear is down. Then the ears go up and down, lol

My lhasa and shiddie girl who are a bonded pair won't have anything to do with her. They are giving her a wide berth and little Ruby can't understand why..:(

Its early days and I'm hoping they will come round eventually. I'm being careful to give them plenty of attention.

However Cleo the cat has accepted her and washed Ruby's face this morning. She looks big in her photos but actually only weighs 1lb 6 oz. according to my kitchen scales. I'll have her weighed properly when I take her for her vacs. I'm hoping she grows to the standard size of 5/6 lbs. Prefer them a little more robust than the tinies. I will post photos when I figure out how to resize them.xx

1 - 19 of 19 Posts