Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im struggling with choosing a name for my new baby that I get to bring home sometime next week.........

Any suggestions? Heres a picture of her

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
er I like cute different names, not human names...... no prob not gonna follow the theme as Diego was named after the footballer not the cartoon lol

At the moment the breeder calls her Star..... so thats her name at the moment but would like to change it

·
Registered
322 Posts
yay for you! waiting till after xmas to bring my new baby girl home...and also struggling for names...both pet name and KC reg! arrgghh! I am quite taken with Lola right now....

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lola was a name choice for our parrots when we got them .... Lola and Layla are nice.

I like

Aqua
Amelia
Anastasia

Boo

Cc
Chekai

Genevieve

Indy or Indie

Mimi

Nikita

Pepsi

Star

Tinsel

BUT none of them seem to be sticking

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its really hard, Kiki and Nala were cats I had growing up so would feel right naming a dog that......

I also like the name Pandora but my partner had a pet named that when he was growing up lol

Its too hard to choose I also like Daizee but my mate just named her baby that.......

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
I like Lola but my cousin has deemed it her first daughters name when she finally has kids so it would be the death of me if i named a dog that hahaha

I hate picking names it takes me forever to find something that finally sticks I also have been looking for names as we are looking at female pups still currently.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I love naming a new little one!
Bali Hai, Bambi, Blessing, Blossom, Bronwyn, Camelia (Cami), Carissa, Carly, Cassidy, Chanel, Clover, Kisses in Clover, Corliss, Darla Ann, Delaney, Denali, Drift, Drifter, Finn, Fortune, Gaiden, Halo, Jasmine (Jazzy), Karleigh, Kendall, Kewpie Doll, Kierra, Legend, Laney, Larkin, Magic, Ming Toy, Moppet, Mopsey, Petal, Piper Laurie, Rainville, Rhapsody, Ruggles, Satin, Sawyer, Silk N Satin, Skylark, Skyler, Snowlyn, Sonnet, Sweet Love Sonnet, Summerlyn, Sydney, Tally, Tarquin, Tori Leigh, Willow, Wisk, Vanish

Jeanette

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Our doggy daycare has a Sparky/Diego pair...I think the names suit each other and since its a country away bet no one would care if you called her Sparkie or Sparkey :)

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Piper....that was my next choice for our 3rd Fern but decided to keep the plant theme going:) but just love Piper, it's such a spunky name:) it's soo hard looking at all of these puppies . I'm getting puppy fever. And I'm running out of Plant names over here that I like lol!!!!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..............She is a cutie! She looks like a Samantha, Lily, Abby, Emma or Leila.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Theres some fantastic names there, but not one of them is sticking?

The breeder nick named her star so I kinda like starla, but not sticking yet

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I noticed you have Indy on your list, I have Indianna picked out for my next Chi Indy for short!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
OH M GEE!! That is so sweet! I bet you're super excited! I would be too!! I wish I could help with names .... Emma? I don't know i"m not good with names because I like unique names and some dont lol But she is adorable and I can't wait to see more of her! Thanks for giving us a sneak peak of that doll!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts