Chihuahua People Forum banner

My new baby!!!!!

1K views 28 replies 20 participants last post by  I<3Gizmo 
#1 · (Edited)
My new baby!!!!! LOADS OF PICS!!!

Sadly the person that I was supposed to be getting my little girl from gave her away.. BUT my DH is getting me another puppy for my Valentines day present!!! SO I HAVE PICTURES!!!!! Enjoy, and opinions please!!!

Thank you, Ciarra for all of your help!

See less See more
#7 ·
haha it took me a week and a half to convince him to let me have it for valentines day instead of my birthday! (which isnt until june) I'm so happy with my little baby! March 20th cant come soon enough!

#8 ·
Congratulations on a beautiful baby..

#25 ·
@TinyGiant

I was kind of upset. First she was going to give me the other pup for free b/c she didn't want it, and then she wanted to charge me in full, which she didn't tell me if she had taken it to the vet's yet for anything!!Then when i tried to call her back, she never responded.. SO over all it was a very bad investment and not worth it..My husband called her and she finally answered and said she had given it away already:foxes15: To make the long story short, I was sad, but not at the same time... Either way I get my beautiful merle boy out of it!

#28 ·
Thank you! @ TinyGiant yes!! I cant wait!! I also am too excited about pepper coming home!! I have the biggest soft spot for her bc she looks like my baby when i brought her home! The only difference is the coat pattern of course ^_^ I can't wait to see how she grows!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.