Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i been wanting one more little girl chi, and i am pretty sure this is going to be her! her name is Latte, she is 1 year and 3 months old. i will be getting her in the summer. so excited !!! :D

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What a sweetie. Congrats! I love the last pic where her tongue is out.
thank you! yes, that little tounge is so cute :)

OMG she is a precious boo. I love that name.
yes, i think its a perfect name for her :)

The tongue is GREAT! Of course I say get her! She is the age of my girls (although she appears MUCH smaller than them!).
i know, i love that little tounge. i dont know if i can wait till the summer to get her. they live around 3 hours drive from me, but will be driving right by me in the summer and can bring her to me.... she said Latte weighs 3 pounds 6 ounces. that pic was taken last month

She's a cutie!
thanks! :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Only three hours drive away and you are waiting until summer??? There's no way I could make myself wait! She is so cute!
i know... i cant wait!!! if i can get someone to ride up there with me i will get her sooner. hmmm. maybe she would be willing to meet me halfway, so would be only 1 1/2 hours for each of us...

wow elaine!!! another to add! what month in the summer huh huh huh. are u gonna be keepin her name?? hehe shes adorable! she looks tiny compared to that laptop lol
i'm not sure what month... she drives right by me on her way to a vacation spot. Yes, i love the name Latte, its perfect :) . She is tiny, only 3 1/2 pounds :), when are you getting your new baby, i forgot when you said?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yay congrats!! I would never be able to wait that long lol!
thanks! i know... i cant wait.. just have to figure out how to get her sooner...
its alot of driving for me by myself.. but i suppose it is do able. i have a new car, so that's no problem, its dependable. i just think it will be way too tiring on me to drive 3 hours down, 3 hours back all in one day....

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
OMG what a cute apple head! that is so so so so adorable! I could just eat her all up so cute! x10000

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great news!!!!

i think this little girl was just meant to be for me. This lady that has her is so nice, i told her that i couldnt wait to get her but the ride would be too tiring for me and she said her and her husband will either bring her to me or meet me somewhere , and she mentioned possibly this weekend!!! omg, omg. i am so exited!!! this weekend is tomorrow :D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
wait so ur gettin her this weekend?!

i have to wait till a april or may litter is born :) i wanna get her home by the end of aug or early sept, dependin on when the litter is comin! i'll be postin pics of the mommy and daddy when its time :) aghhhh 7 or 8 months is a longggggg time LOL :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts