Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked down on the floor and saw this ....

I think she decided she needed some playmates that were around her size. I caught her dragging the snake into my room. The doggie pacifier is her favorite toy lately. It was Rockis but she never plays with it so Daisy took it.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Oh Clifford is everyone's friend! I LOVE him, he always saves the day. :p

Daisy is growing up so quickly, she's really sweet. :love2:

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shes growing too fast. Yeah shes always dragging something around twice her size. Appearently my slippers are her up most thing to throw around or take off with if she can get them off my feet.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I swear if I was single I would of probably got her sister too or another Chi. But hubby says no animals. He says 4 cats and two dogs and 1 child is enough. If I lived on a farm I would probably be a Noah's ark farm, Lol. I love animals. Earlier Daisy was actually bugging Nanners. Hercules will usually play with her too.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
...If I lived on a farm I would probably be a Noah's ark farm, Lol. I love animals...

You and I both! :)
I dream of having a sanctuary for abused, neglected and/or abandoned animals, somewhere out in the sticks.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
You and I both! :)
I dream of having a sanctuary for abused, neglected and/or abandoned animals, somewhere out in the sticks.
My oldest daughter is going to Texas A&M because she wants to learn animal husbandry just for that. Both girls have a plan. They want a 3 story house. The third floor is going to be where they live, the second floor is going to be the vet's office (Angel, my youngest daughter wants to be a vet), and the 1st floor will be the sanctuary where Zera, my oldest daughter, will have all her rescues. At least that's the plan right now. They came up with that all on their own too.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
My little one likes to drags clothes to her bed. If you leave something on the floor in the bathroom it will end up in her bed. The first time I saw her drag my pajama bottoms to her bed, I laughed so hard.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts