Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Im not sure if this image is too big but just wanted to show you this pic of my new chi , isnt he gorgeous :) proud owner!

·
Registered
363 Posts
He is beautiful! How old is he?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks =]

Thanks people for your lovely comments :) He is 9 weeks coming on 10, I've only had him three days now... Hes such a cutie, very very cuddly and loves the attention... sleeps alot but when he wants to play he reealy wants to play lol

He is already trained to go on his training pads which is good, next step is getting him to go outside!! Ill post updates on him cause Ive never had a chihuahua let alone a dog ! lol

He chews everything! Is this just cause hes teething? I dont want him to grow and get into the habit of chewing everything he can get his paws on

Ahhhh so much to learn!!!

Thank you again :coolwink: xx

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Thanks people for your lovely comments :) He is 9 weeks coming on 10, I've only had him three days now... Hes such a cutie, very very cuddly and loves the attention... sleeps alot but when he wants to play he reealy wants to play lol

He is already trained to go on his training pads which is good, next step is getting him to go outside!! Ill post updates on him cause Ive never had a chihuahua let alone a dog ! lol

He chews everything! Is this just cause hes teething? I dont want him to grow and get into the habit of chewing everything he can get his paws on

aww you are gonna love having him so much belive me. I have Cookie who is 13 years old and he's the best thing I ever did. We've been together all this time and it's been brilliant.

And your guy is alreay pee pad trained? That's fantastic. He sounds like a quick learner. If you ever need advice the people here are great.

·
Registered
4,160 Posts

awh gosh he sounds adorable! you must be having so much fun. I cant wait to see more pictures!
definitely post as much as you need hun - you will find lots of help here :) xxx

1 - 20 of 24 Posts