Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Oh no, what a naughty little monkey! OFF the table! (this is what I say to my
Benji who also has a passion for counter & table climbing) Naughty little things.

·
Registered
53 Posts
LOL! My Bentley did this when he was just a little thing. He enjoyed all the munchies on the table before we caught him in the act!

·
Registered
232 Posts
My little boy jasper is always getting into things. Someone dropped a piece of uncooked spaghetti pasta on the floor and I heard jasper gagging and he spit out about a two inch piece. Your baby is really a cutie has he ever tried to chew on your wires? I worry about that all the time.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My little boy jasper is always getting into things. Someone dropped a piece of uncooked spaghetti pasta on the floor and I heard jasper gagging and he spit out about a two inch piece. Your baby is really a cutie has he ever tried to chew on your wires? I worry about that all the time.

No, luckily neither of mine are wire chewers

·
Registered
232 Posts
Here are some pictures of my three loves. Skippy on the blue cover passed away last week from chf just wanted you to see my beautiful boy that I was blessed to have for 11 1/2 years the other two are my cookie 7 years she has kidney problems but is doing good right now. The third one is my new boy I got three weeks before skippy passed he is 5 months. View attachment 27842 View attachment 27850 View attachment 27858

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Wow, my post just vanished.

That's the cutest ornament I've ever seen! If he's acting too naughty, you can send him to Texas. ;) xxx

1 - 20 of 20 Posts