Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My youngest daughter lives in Sydney, Australia with her BF and I was feeling a little sentimental today and decided to take some pics of my girls with her much loved cuddlies from over the years to send to her. Thought I would share them with you. A few pics too of girls with collars bought in June, but can't see them much behind all that fur! :wink:

Minx

Brooke

·
Registered
521 Posts
OMG! MAY!!! I LOVE THEM! They are absolute perfection :) I knew you were a little photographer in hiding!!! The first one and last one are my faves!!! MORE PLEASE!!!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Such beautiful photos !!! :love10:
Your two girls are absolutely gorgeous :love5: And very good models.
The photos are wonderful as always. :)

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ruby's Ma said:
OMG! MAY!!! I LOVE THEM! They are absolute perfection :) I knew you were a little photographer in hiding!!! The first one and last one are my faves!!! MORE PLEASE!!!
LOL And I didn't do anything to these pics with PSP at all! Thanks heaps, Peta, your opinion is so encouraging as I'm always so in awe of your beautiful pics of your stunning Ruby! :p :wave:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
luv4mygirls said:
oh May! they are perfect!!! i loooove the toy pics soooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Mandy! Hehe my daughter knitted the clothes on them and Flopsy, lying on his side was her very fave, and she knitted those clothes at a very young age. I love those pics too as I love to look at her 'soft toy cuddlies' when I'm missing my human baby :( :wink: :p Our human babies grow up sooo fast. :wave:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
luvnmydeerhd said:
precious!!
don't know how you got them to pose like that!! :lol:
Thank you. I've given up on the singing and making weird noises as they just ignore those now and now have treats and sqeaky toys etc on hand to attract their attention. Some of the pics I've taken with the camera on a small tripod which my daughter suggested I buy. She is a keen amateur photographer and owns a large and small tripod.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rubyfox said:
What can I say......but you know I love these baby's :lol:
Thank you Rubyfox, and I love your babies too. I really loooove white chi's. :p :wave:

Thanks a lot everyone for your lovely comments. :wave:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Rachael Polachek said:
Oh my goodness, what stunning photos! I love the idea of posing your furbabies with your daughter's beloved toys. It looks like the toys are embracing and cuddling your girls. Just so sweet... I imagine your daughter will be very moved by your thoughtfulness. :)
Thanks awfully Rachael. But it's so incredible. Would you believe I took those pics yesterday morning (Saturday morning here today) and after I had taken the pics and uploaded them to my PC I was just about to email them to my daughter in Sydney when she phoned me!!! Normally she would be at work but she starts a new job on Monday and had finished her other job the other day as she wanted some time off between jobs. How's that for loving mental telepathy??? I was chuffed, as I was having one of my 'missing her moments'. :wave:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts