Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is one of my new girls Willow she is a long coat blue tri on white, she weighs 4lbs and has a pedigree pack with Ch's. She is a sweety we are happy to have her.

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
What a beauty! I also like her name, and I think it fits her well. She looks like a Willow! She's got a very luscious silky looking coat! Good luck with her, and congrats on your newest addition!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you for the kind comments:cool:

Her name was Fiesta but when I first saw her a few months back I knew I had to have her and was lucky enough that her owner was willing to part with her, when I asked back in December she stated no...not forsale.

But after a few months , and knowing she would be spoiled rotten she agreed and kept a daughter from her.

So Willow was all that came to mind when thinking of her. She was only in her new home ( my home) an hour when I took her picture. She is still much typier then the photo shows, she will be shown later this year also and will finish her Championship fast I am sure.

Her coat is in bad shape since her last litter is only 8wks old.

She is a real doll, I am so excited to have her. Her is one of her past pups with a short coat Chihuahua.

Enjoy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts