Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My oldest daughter decided to rescue this adorable little girl, a purebred pomeranian, from a "friend" of hers that was leaving it out on a front porch to fend for itself. The poor thing never got attention, unless it was to be yelled at. She was underweight (around 5lbs) when my daughter first brought her over for me to see but has started to put a little weight on. She is such a loving baby, despite her previous life. Currently she is having to be potty trained and is learning how to play. She is about 8 months old and has no clue what toys are and is unsure how to play with my dogs. She's learning though. Today she started "bowing" to my dogs and then pouncing! She even let out a little bark! It's so cute to watch!

Anyways, here is my first grandpuppy, Coco (I'm hoping she'll change the name LOL)

Mid-pounce!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
how long have you had her for?
Her coat looks great considering she
was left on a porch, I was expecting
to see a mattered Pom! But she looks
to be in fantastic shape :)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Yay for you saving her....a pom is my next in line dog choice next to a chi.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Thank God your daughter took her away from that place! She's adorable! So sad she didn't know how to play with toys, what's the point of getting a dog just to leave it outside on the porch? That's unreal to me I can't stand that! BUT YAY for your daughter for saving this little cutie! :hello1:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how long have you had her for?
Her coat looks great considering she
was left on a porch, I was expecting
to see a mattered Pom! But she looks
to be in fantastic shape :)
My daughter has had her for about 3 weeks now. I just found out about her last week. She was filthy and somewhat matted when my daughter got her but after bathing and daily brushing she's looking wonderful. she does have a few small mats left on her back under her tail and in the crevice her her "armpit" (for lack of a better word, LOL) is.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
My daughter has had her for about 3 weeks now. I just found out about her last week. She was filthy and somewhat matted when my daughter got her but after bathing and daily brushing she's looking wonderful. she does have a few small mats left on her back under her tail and in the crevice her her "armpit" (for lack of a better word, LOL) is.
Your daughter is an amazing girl :)
She has done a fabulous job with her!
I love to see rescue story's, what a lucky
little Pom she is to have found your family :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Aww she is so so cute!
Am so glad your daughter took her away from those scummy people!
She is looking great too!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts