Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I brought home my new little male Chi. Sorry--no name yet. (maybe you can help with that) He is soft as silk and has the most incredible dark eyes and nose. He came right up to meet me and readily was in my arms (everyone else's too!) Very outgoing and sweet. I'll attach pics below.

I did get to see Kip. He wagged his little tail when he heard my voice; but, when I went to pick him up he shied away:( Still, it was good to see him. His breeder said he is getting gradually better.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh please, more pics, measurements, weight, personality, everything!!! What a doll. I just love Kip and I'm so glad to hear he's doing better. Whatcha gonna name this angel???

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Oh please, more pics, measurements, weight, personality, everything!!! What a doll. I just love Kip and I'm so glad to hear he's doing better. Whatcha gonna name this angel???
Robin....he's like TucTuc brother...:)....yes more pics please...:)..

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What an adorable boy!! Wow, you hit the jackpot! I loved Kip, but I love this one too!! :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, he's gorgeous. Your breeder sure knows what she's doing.
actually, he is from a breeder who is friends with Kip's breeder. Funny thing is, Kip and this little guy would have been competing against each other in Conformation. Both had the undescended testicle problem and had to be sold to pet homes.

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

He weighed in at 4 1/2 pounds today. He is very sweet and cuddly. He likes to rest his head up under my chin. I think he is a bit spoiled ;) and it is likely to get worse around here :D

Still, no name.... Poor little no-name puppy!

"Don't fence me in!"

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
He is gorgeous!! What a beautiful face!!
Congrats on your new boy!
Are you considering any names?

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments on my little guy. As for names, I am going to bed now and sleep on it... I am considering Ming Ming (Wonder Pets). I love TucTuc's name; and he does look so similar to my boy.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments on my little guy. As for names, I am going to bed now and sleep on it... I am considering Ming Ming (Wonder Pets). I love TucTuc's name; and he does look so similar to my boy.

YES YES...Ming Ming!!..i love that name already...:)..

1 - 20 of 42 Posts