Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is my 5 month old boy who I have yet to name.

With his sister Lola. My Chinese crested.

And his birth brother who was adopted the same day by another family.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Well isn't he handsome! Lookin' all tough with his leather jacket! Seriously he is gorgeous!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! I'm so prooud of this little guy. I'll have a name yet. This is the first time I haven't had a name picked before the baby arrived. I'm giving myself the weekend to decided. Oh, decisions. lol

·
Banned
728 Posts
AWsome crewI am trying to enter but they say my message is not long enough,very frus

Here is my 5 month old boy who I have yet to name.

With his sister Lola. My Chinese crested.

Your dogs are all gorgeous. If that divine black pup were mine I would name him Indigo. Please tell me if you like it or not. Do you have a chinese crested? That is 1 breed I have always longed for.

And his birth brother who was adopted the same day by another family.
Hopefully this is long enough..................................................................

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Congratulations! He is handsome and adorable! I love him in his leather harness.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
He is very handsome, his brother is cute too, and I think your CC is very cute too.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you everyone for your kind compliments. I had so many names but they just didn't work for him. I've tried, Conan, toggle, Draco, majic, Wizard, and I keep calling him Peekee, which he likes, so it's official. His name is.."Pickachu".
My crested has taken to babying him.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Darth is cute! I just can't stop calling him Peekee. It wasn't a name I preferred, it just stuck. lol

·
Registered
576 Posts
Congratulations on your new addition, he's gorgeous. I love the jacket!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Very cute!! And where did you get that awesome harness?? I want one, lol.

(p.s. I was born & raised in Wpg. MB too, but now I'm living in NC)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts