Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
He is ABSOLUTELY darling!

Hoping that shot in the car is a still shot and he was not actually sitting there when the car was moving. Imagine if so, even if you had to brake hard where he would be.

Now is the time, since he is so young to get him used to being secured to the car.

·
Banned
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
He is ABSOLUTELY darling!

Hoping that shot in the car is a still shot and he was not actually sitting there when the car was moving. Imagine if so, even if you had to brake hard where he would be.

Now is the time, since he is so young to get him used to being secured to the car.
Yeah the car shot we had just pulled up to my boyfriends work and I took him out of his kennel. He knows where he goes when we leave :).

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
719 Posts
Haha. I was trying to find a dog bed for him but I ended up in the ferret aisle :).

Same here, wen i first got penny at 20 weeks she weighed 1.5 lbs and i had to buy her a ferret harness, none of the xs dog harnesses fitted her, even now they still dnt fit, so far she only has 1 xs dog harness that will fit her decently even if its a little loose at its smallest adjustment (she's now 1yr and 4 months). Everytime i go back to find it they dnt even have it anymore. Its plain blk with circle rhinestone on the back part. Srry i ramble so much lol.

·
Banned
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Same here, wen i first got penny at 20 weeks she weighed 1.5 lbs and i had to buy her a ferret harness, none of the xs dog harnesses fitted her, even now they still dnt fit, so far she only has 1 xs dog harness that will fit her decently even if its a little loose at its smallest adjustment (she's now 1yr and 4 months). Everytime i go back to find it they dnt even have it anymore. Its plain blk with circle rhinestone on the back part. Srry i ramble so much lol.

Haha. He doesn't have a ferret harness yet they were out when I went. They also don't make dog clothes that fit him at the store and I don't online shop for things he won't wear much so I cut one of my cute socks and made him a sweater haha.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Awww. So cute! It's like he is being timid, so he'll just hid behind mommy where he is safe, but got to peak around to see what is going on! He is adorable!

·
Registered
719 Posts

Haha. He doesn't have a ferret harness yet they were out when I went. They also don't make dog clothes that fit him at the store and I don't online shop for things he won't wear much so I cut one of my cute socks and made him a sweater haha.

He'll grow into it. How old is he right now? Wen penny was young nothing fitted her too but now she fits into petsmart's xs depending on how it was made, some would be too big or too small for her but yet sz sm was to baggy for her but the right length. Clothing a chi madness lol.

·
Banned
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
He'll grow into it. How old is he right now? Wen penny was young nothing fitted her too but now she fits into petsmart's xs depending on how it was made, some would be too big or too small for her but yet sz sm was to baggy for her but the right length. Clothing a chi madness lol.

Haha you think that's madness... I have a chi weenie as well (chihuahua an dachshund) talk about hard to clothe :p. haha. I know theirs ladies on here that make clothes that are really cute. I'd just rather wait until he's full grown. I'm a cheap skake haha.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts