Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, can you help? my new 5 month chi, daisy cries for like a half hour everyday when i leave the house for work. is there anything i can do?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
she does have her favorite blanket, my slipper, and toys to play with. i guess she just has to get use to it. thanks for the help.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
My husband has to distract Gadget when I leave or he will sit on the rug in front of the door crying until I walk back through the door. I don't look forward to the day I have to leave him all day. :(

Good luck ith daisy 8)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sometimes it helps to leave the tv on if they can hear voices they will probably think there is someone around, (just like the radio) just realised someone said it above lol

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
I answered you in the other thread-- I guess you double posted. I moved this to chi questions also to avoid further confusion

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
I always give Bella some extra attention about 1/2 hour before I leave, then when I am ready to go I turn on the radio and just leave. I don't say anything to her . I have already made sure she has food water etc. Sometimes when we talk to them and try to assure them we will be " right back " our voices only tend to cause them to feel apprehensive. I also speak briefly to her upon my return, but I don't pick her up right away.......then after a few minutes, we have a massive kissing session LOL! All of this is hard to do, but it best for her in the long run. Works for us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts