Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Ooooh! She is so sweet! I can't wait to watch her grow up through the pictures you post. She is adorable! How is she adjusting to her new home?

·
Registered
669 Posts
welcome babyjane1968. omg!!!!!!! honey looks soooooooo sweet!!!!!!! shes so little, you will have to keep posting piccies of her as she grows up
:lol:

·
Registered
26 Posts
cute one

I actualli went to local farmart last weekend, and saw a chi Long coated brown with black mark. she's beautiful and cost SGD 1,600.

She looks like this new pup, just that color wise is different.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hiya again an thank you for the warm welcome
well honey is such a loving wee thing and ive had no problems with her so far,i took her to school today,lol when i picked my 6yr old up and she was shivering although she had a top on plus id carried her with her warm blanket,i think maybe it was just the noise of all the school kids that made her kinda scared,anyway she pees on her pad but poos on my floor,lol
awww well i guess i cant have all the good.
i learnt her a trick i say kiss honey an she gives you a kiss,lol and she does that to everyone in the family.
oh i hope it was ok for me to give her 2 spoons of tuna fish on a plate,lol
she loved it although she is on pedigree puppy food,and she likes the smell of a big mac.
shes sleeping great gets me up at 6am each day and shes now barking
so im now thinking bout training her to pee outside.

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Hi, Nice to meet you both. Honey looks so sweet in that blanket. I can not wait to see more pictures of her. Is she your only pet?

·
Registered
5 Posts
yes i did have a cat but sadly it got run over by a car few yrs ago
i was supposed to pick up a male long haired pup on sunday but the breeder sold it for more money :x
so my hubby searched all ngt friday ngt and found another breeder so we picked honey up on saturday,lol
makes me angry how some breeders do it for the money

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Hi, Honey is very sweet. As you live in Scotland it might pay you to teach her to poo/pee both on a pad and outside, as winter is on its way and chis dont like the cold too much, also helpful when its pouring with rain. Mine know to go on a tiled/toweled area, in the garden and in their litter trays in the travel cot

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
honey is a cutie is she long or smooth haired ?

she is such a fat learner too barking at 8 weeks mine didnt start barking till they were about 5 motnhs old.

I cannot wait too see more pics of her :wave:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ozzysmom said:
honey is a cutie is she long or smooth haired ?

she is such a fat learner too barking at 8 weeks mine didnt start barking till they were about 5 motnhs old.

I cannot wait too see more pics of her :wave:

hiya again honey is smooth coat,oh and she got up at 7.30am this morning,lol i had to wake her up

1 - 18 of 18 Posts