Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think I got this photobucket thing figured out...

She's named Lilly and just a few months old. Be getting her home in a few weeks. Going through my phone so sorry about the size.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Congratulations, Lilly is such a tiny little doll!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone! Yeah I really can't wait to bring her home. My girlfriend met the breeder and let her know her name is Lilly so now she might learn the name. Right now I'm looking up clothing for her or something since I live in Florida and wanna keep her out the sun as much as I can. Probably going to wait a few weeks before she can leave the house. Not really sure on anything so if anyone can point me to a post or give me a list for new owners it would help. Found some cute xx-small stuff on Amazon! Amazon.com: Doggles Harness Dress - Camo Green - XX Small: Pet Supplies

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi everyone I'm the girlfriend and I just wanted to clarify that her name is Lizzy his phone keeps auto correcting to Lilly lol and we are so excited that we will be getting her tomorrow yay.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Apparently my phone keeps editing Lizzy's name. Her name is Lizzy and we get too bring her home tomorrow!!! Will post new pics when I get them. Don't know if I should start a new thread. Maybe save space and just add them here.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
She is a sweetie! Can't wait for more pics!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
What a precious one! Congrats and welcome!!

How old is she? Do you know her weight? I am unable to tell if she is cream or fawn colored. She is just adorable!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
She is just darling! What a cutie pie! Congratulations. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts