Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here she is. I don't get her 'til the end of October. I don't know if I can wait that long- I might explode before then! The breeder said she'll send me more pics next week. Ooh, her eyes'll be open by then. Weee!

·
Registered
208 Posts
i love how they look like little seals!!! so cute! i hope the time flys so you get her w/o bursting!! :)

·
Registered
205 Posts
So darling.

I hope she has plenty of playtime with her littermates before she is rehomed. My pup was separated at 7.5 weeks or so, and as a result I've had to do extensive bite inhibition work with him :) I wish his first owners would have waited just a couple weeks longer! But then again, they weren't doing any socializing at all (paranoid about sickness, understandably I guess) so it was good on that note he was rehomed early. Plus it can be so hard to wait! I feel your pain, and I too hope you don't burst!! :D

·
Registered
455 Posts
You must be so excited! i get excited at even the thought of getting another. Shes adorable. Have you thought of a name yet?

·
Registered
785 Posts
She is so sweet. Congratulations.
It's good you have a breeder who will send updated pictures.
Will you be able to visit before you bring her home?
Waiting is so hard but I think you'll get thru without bursting. :p ha ha

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys! Here's a list with some of the names I'm thinking of. Please tell me what you think of them.
Maeve
Olivia- Libby
Sylvie
Luella- Lu
Mae
Fern

I love old fashioned sounding names.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts