Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got them from my shop :) I've already got a fish tank but never had any of these guys before , there cute but as you say NOT a pet to cuddle ;)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I don't know why but crabs and ocean crawlies give me the creeps. I guess anything with snappers on the end of their arms are creepy to me. But I'm sure they look very nice in your tank (trying not to be creeped out). :shock:

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thats cool , I love fish tanks , my tank is only little no space for a big one , think i'm gonna get myself a pond in the garden soon :)
what fish do you want ?

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
we had surgeonfish,triggers and a bamboo shark before ......

but we also had a saltwater tank mainly for the corals before ...so we are getting something like that again.

so a few surgeons and mainly reefsafe fishes ........

kisses nat

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sachem said:
:shock: They are very cute indeed, but every time I have had them they found a way to climb out of my tanks. :?!

:shock: I've got a very tight lid on the tank and taken away any highrocks etc :)

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Fizzys mum said:
I got them from my shop :) I've already got a fish tank but never had any of these guys before , there cute but as you say NOT a pet to cuddle ;)
Do you have a pet store Sara? I definitely would be nervous of handling them. What is their life expectancy? :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts