Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new bag from Victoria Secret's, which was my motivation to getting up so early this morning is serving a Chi Wee purpose. :lol: I'm only joking of course. No Chi Wee's will be hangin' out in my new bag. But I was putting everything away that I got today, and Jade was being extra nosey, so in she went. :lol: Made for a few cute pics. The other Wee's are sweepin'. Busy day!

First, pics of the new bag, that I LOVE!!! (Yes, I'm a purse and bag nut! lol)

Then The Wee in The Bag.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww hehe Jade likes your new bag too. Super cute pics of little Jadey. :love5: Love the pink color. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL too cute! she was like mom I am tired to get my beauty sleep here
She always looks tired in pics because of the flash. :lol: She has more energy than a speeding bullet. I can barely keep up with her. She's a stinker! But since she was so interested in what Mom was doing, in she went. :lol:

jade!!! u nosey girl! ;) lol omg i love ur siggy! hahaha :lol:
She is SO nosey, Pidge! Wants to have that mousey nose in everything! I tell her one day her curiosity is gonna get the best of her. :lol:

Thanks!! I made that one recently. Figured I better get with the Christmas Spirit. :lol:

CUTE bag and CUTE baby girl!! LOL!
Thank you Darlene! :) I'm so excited to be getting our new snuggle pocket any day now! :D

Aww hehe Jade likes your new bag too. Super cute pics of little Jadey. :love5: Love the pink color. :)
I think she was less interested when I stuck her in it than when she was just being nosey. :lol: Thank you Paula! I wanted that bag so bad!!! I got one, and J got one. Yay!!! Those are the same colors that Lori is doing my new Vintage Bitch carrier in. :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well...I don't blame her, she is a girly girl lol!!! What girl doesn't like VS:)
I know I love VS's, but if she were human I could see her being a Tomboy! :lol: Maybe the type that would wear her undies on her head and spin in circles. :lol: She's a wild and crazy child. :lol:

we JUST got vs here in canada but they don't sell clothes just lingerie and we have separate pink stores also I LOVE PINK!!!!!!!
Me too! Pink is my fave. brand! I love their "Boyfriend" sweats! I bought 2 new pair yesterday. So comfy! I don't really buy things like jeans or anything there. Just undies, bras, sweats, hoodies, T's, flip flops, bags, perfumes and lotions. I love the way the store smells!

Love the bag! love the dog! :lol:

Can we get that bag in Canada? do you know Sherri?
Thanks Kitty! I had to have that bag! So bad that I got 3 hours of sleep for it. :lol: It was a one day, Black Friday deal. Buy $60 worth of merchandise, get the bag free. :hello1: $68 value. I was so excited! It's a nice size bag too. You could use it for an overnight trip, type thing. Similar to an oversized purse. It really is awesome!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the perfect Victoria Secret model.... the color suits her very well!!
Maybe I'll put her in a sexy pair of undies and a bra, and submit her pic. :lol: :wink: I can never get enough Pink!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I took this pic on Thanksgiving day. More of her being, "nosey." :lol: She wants to know what is going on everywhere, at all times. :lol:

I didn't save a smaller version. So excuse the pic being so big.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Well, you know, when the world revolves around you, you have to be in the know at all times! :) And the world should def. revolve around that cutey!

I have a purse sickness myself so I understand...

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, you know, when the world revolves around you, you have to be in the know at all times! :) And the world should def. revolve around that cutey!

I have a purse sickness myself so I understand...
Awwwww, how sweet Kimberly! Thank you so much! She's an Angel! :love7:

I have to stay away from any place with bags. If not, I'll go broke! :lol: My problem is that I like the more expensive bags, Coach, Dooney, LV, etc. :p

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Awwwww, how sweet Kimberly! Thank you so much! She's an Angel! :love7:

I have to stay away from any place with bags. If not, I'll go broke! :lol: My problem is that I like the more expensive bags, Coach, Dooney, LV, etc. :p
I get bored too quickly to buy expensive bags. Kathy Van Zeeland is about as pricey as I go and I buy those at Burlington or Ross. I always say I'm in the Purse of the Month Club. :)
I just get bored with life and it's far easier and cheaper to change your purse than your car or house!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I get bored too quickly to buy expensive bags. Kathy Van Zeeland is about as pricey as I go and I buy those at Burlington or Ross. I always say I'm in the Purse of the Month Club. :)
I just get bored with life and it's far easier and cheaper to change your purse than your car or house!
Just buy 3 or 4 and switch out here and there. :D That's what I do. But I do have one in my closet that I bought 3 years ago that still has the tags on it. I haven't used it, cause I don't wanna mess it up. I got one on Vacation during the early Summer and it still has tags on it too. :lol: I think I'm kinda goofy. :D My oldest daughter likes KVZ purses. They are very nice!

Oh, even worse. I bought some Issac Mizrahi luggage about 6 years ago, it still has tags on it too. I think I might need counseling. :p

I wish I could change my house and car when I get bored. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you! She only got a "test" drive, it's all mine. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts