Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made the card on Kodak.com. I have never done it before and they look so cool. They are being shipped today, can't wait to see it on glossy photo paper. I don't have a printer, and I don't even have a decent camera, I just use my cell phone, droid 1st generation or my ipad 2; for now those will have to do.... Anyway, here's the photo I'm using....

The card says Happy New Year and Peace and Love....

Now, if I could only figure out how to do the cool signatures like everyone on here has. Seriously, you guys have the best siggies I've ever seen!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I'm not 100% sure but there might be a minimum number of posts you have to have before asking for a siggy.
If that's the case I can make you a simple one for now. :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh LS that's really sweet... thank you! I will just keep posting away, I love love love looking at all the doggies, and reading all the posts. I just wish I could figure it out myself. It was a pretty big deal for me to get the card thing going....lol.... I found the piterpater link, but couldn't get it on my sig....I will just keep trying, eventually I should be able to figure it out. I'll check out that link you posted. And, yes Jesuschick, they ARE quite a pair....lol!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh my, LS I went to that link and Jan is quite the designer. How exciting is that!? She is awesome.... I'll get to 200 posts eventually, and will have one of her siggies! They are so beautiful! wow. She must do them herself in photoshop... I would love to be able to figure that out... so cool. love it here!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jesuschick. I love Hope. I think white chis are so beautiful. She's one of my favs!, or the very pale fawn. I just adore that color, she is gorgeous!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
If you prefer to figure it out yourself, then more power to you! Do you use Photobucket?
It's a free site that lets you play around with your pictures, it's great for making siggies.
Of course it doesn't compare to Jan's work, but for the meanwhile it's fun.
As for PitaPata, go to the page where your ticker is, and where it says "Forum Signatures"
click on the "PseudoHTML, UBBCode and BB Code", once you clicked on it you'll see a
code appear a little lower, select and copy the code and then paste it right under your
siggy pic.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
If I didn't explain it in enough detail just let me know. :)

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
That is such a cute pic!!

My other fave site for editing if I want something with "action" (as in my current siggy) I use Blingee.com. it's also free, and they have so many designs to choose from. The "Tools" are simple too; you just "Add" a sticker/border/whatever after choosing it; then you can Move it, Resize it, or Rotate it. That's about it... I recommend the Search function if you are looking for specific "stickers" such as for New Years or whatnot.

The ONLY complaint I have with this site, is that they slap their ugly logo on the bottom right hand corner. =P I understand they do that for copyright and advertising purposes though. However, they now give you an option to remove logo (as I did in my sig) as long as you collect enough "points." All I did was download Blingee 2.0 (also free) and it let me collect points for that.. so right away I turned around and used them to take the logo off lol.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I meant to tell you thanks Kat for mentioning the Blingee site, I checked it out, it's fun! :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you LS, I will try that with the pitapata and I have never used photobucket, but will check it out... and thanks so much for offering to make me a siggie... you're so sweet! Thanks for all your help! Veronika:idea1:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes, Kittynkahlua, your current siggie is soooo freakin awesome with the snow and lights and doggies! I'm going to keep track of these sites and def do some checking out.....

I just got in from lunch and we are having like 50 mile an hour winds here, it was insane, I could hardly walk back to my office....

Thanks for all the help guys on the cool sites. I have pics I'd really like to incorporate into some cool things. I can't remember the member's name, but her dogs eyes blink.... how cool is that! There is so much fun stuff to do....:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts