Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pics of my sweet Nino, the love of my life. He is a Chihuahua/Terrier mix. Or, atleast that is what I call him. I think the correct term would be mutt. :wink: His father was a purebred chihuahua and his mom was a silky terrier/pomeranian mix.

Puppy Pics

Adult Pics

Kim

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
wow, i don't think i have ever seen a dog like that, he is absolutley adorable.. love all the pics, his appearence changed a lot s ince he was a pup!!I love his fur.. aww he is soo cute.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
He's so cute!! And a bit unusual looking; I bet you get asked about his heritage all the time. He kind of reminds me of Benji. :D

·
Registered
615 Posts
He is ADORABLE! He is so cute as a puppy but possibly even cuter as an adult! I love mutts. especially the little wire haired kinds! My family's dog Cody is some unknown terrier possibly mixed with Chihuahua kind of mix. He has the same sort of hair see:

i don't agree with the designer mutts thing..but its so great to rescue and you can get these adorable unique mixes!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you for the kind comments ladies. I think he is quite cute myself, but I may be more than a bit biased. :wink: I find that when he was a pup he looked a bit more like a chihuahua, and now that he is grown I can see the terrier side more. He is such a darling. Definitely personality plus.

BlueMo0nz, your terrier mix is adorable! I have a thing for mutts. Nino was a 'mistake'. His mom got out and found the neighbors chi who was all too willing to oblige her. lol. He looks like he has the same kind of fur as your baby. His coat is thicker than it looks in pictures, but it is very flat, straight and coarse. People often tell me I should clip his wispies and beard but I love his wispies. I think he is perfect just the way he is and I wouldn't change a thing about him.

Cooper, oddly enough people seem to almost always know what he is right off the bat. Most ask me if he is a terrier mix, and others ask me if he is some sort of long-haired chihuahua or chihuahua mix. My family makes so much fun of him because of his unusual looks.

Kim

1 - 15 of 15 Posts