Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a few pics when my oldest daughter came to visit. Since someone usually always asks, yes, she has a lip ring. :lol:

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aww they love their sissy don't they.That is so sweet how they love her even though she don't live with you.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They love the whole family very much. They are all little lovers. She stayed with me for awhile after she moved back from Dallas, so they miss her when they don't see her for a few days. When she comes over they all go crazy to get "Sissy lovin'" first. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ahhhh t those are such sweet photos xxx
Thank you Mandy! :)

oh wow i LOVE her hair! and whose little butt is that in the corner of the third pic?? gia?? haha
Thank you Ahra! :) She is actually a natural medium blonde. :lol: She likes it better dark, so she has it dyed. It looks very pretty on her, and I love her cut.

Yep, that is Gia's little hiney you see running across her back. :lol:

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Teresa, all of your daughters are so pretty! Her hairstyle and dress are really cute.

I love Jade's little head in the 2nd pic :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
great pictures. lol I wouldnt have noticed the lip ring had you not mentioned it lol
I always have someone ask about it. :lol:

Wow, she very pretty, everyone seems really happy to see her.
Thank you Tanna! The pups love when she comes over! :)

Those are sweet pics! your daughter is very cute!:) Had to chuckle about the lip ring...By oldest daughter has a tiny diamond in the side of her nose and 4 tattoo's and a belly button ring!!! Ya gotta love em LOL!!:D
Thank you Darlene! :) J has a tiny diamond in her nose too, C may have had one at one point and took it out. I know she had one other one somewhere on her mouth, but she took that one out too. I think C has 5 tats? I quit counting. :lol: Kids these days! :lol:

Teresa, all of your daughters are so pretty! Her hairstyle and dress are really cute.

I love Jade's little head in the 2nd pic :D
Thank you Crystal! I love my baby girls! I don't know what I'd without em'. :D

Jade is a character, isn't she! :lol:

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Oh Teresa....sweet pics. All of your girls are soooo gorgeous. I think they take after their Momma :) Oh....kids these day, I shutter at the thought of what my girls are going to want to do in a few years lol!!

Lori

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh Teresa....sweet pics. All of your girls are soooo gorgeous. I think they take after their Momma :) Oh....kids these day, I shutter at the thought of what my girls are going to want to do in a few years lol!!

Lori
Thank you Lori! :::Blushing::: :D

I hear ya girl! They think they have to keep up with every fad. Darn kids! :lol:

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
your daughter is super pretty.. and of course thee chi's are adorable...looks like htey missed her skin-sister LOL

1 - 20 of 37 Posts