Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

These are my other two boys, Dino is the brindle and Otis is the black. This pic is from last year. Otis is now taller than Dino. They're being good boys around Cedric and Cedric is being a brave little soul around them. He hops up on the couch and barks at them. When they come charging, he hides where they can't get him. Such a riot to watch!:laughing8:

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
awww they are lovely i love seeing pics of danes
we have just recently got a little dane ourselves she is now 14 wks and has fitted into our house brilliantly (she thinks she is a chihuahua now bless her)
ours is a fawn coloured girl!!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I certainly recognize those two handsome boys from LNS! So glad to see you here :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Michelle, Love your little babies. They're just so precious!

To me, my danes are little sensitive dogs in in giant bodies and my chihuahua is a big tuffie in a small body. He thinks he's a dane and they want to curl up in my lap. They just go together.

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
What adorable boys, I knew someone who had never been without a Great Dane in their lives for forty five years! Guess like Chihuahuas, they are very special dogs :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Hi Michelle, Love your little babies. They're just so precious!

To me, my danes are little sensitive dogs in in giant bodies and my chihuahua is a big tuffie in a small body. He thinks he's a dane and they want to curl up in my lap. They just go together.
I know what you mean, LOL! When I have been to some of MAGDRL's meet-ups and I take the Chi's to, if one of the big dogs bark and Theismann cowers behind the Chi's, LMAO! He is a big wuss. Chibi worships the ground he walks on though and always cuddles with T :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts