Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first up my cats

first 2 are my indoor cats Valcor and Prada
the next 4 are my oldies who have their own kitty room and backyard to sunbath in , when i got the oldies we lived in a house which was safe for them to go outside but since moving and having a lot of trucks going passed they now have their own room so can still come inside without the indoor cats getting out but have a nice safe place to still go outside :) in order Madaline , Matilda , Mau and Ally.

Valcor 2yrs , a rescue boy from 8 weeks old who was never meant to stay :rolleyes: i found myself telling adopters when they called that i only had females left lol hubby didnt even know lol , he has a few weird quirks but is very loving .

Prada 9mths old , i got this guy from a registered breeder a few mths ago , i have to say he is pretty dopey and cant do things normal cats can do haha ,he loves a snuggle but he can be pretty cheeky , he is one of those cats that grabs you as you walk passed .

Madaline 8yrs have had this girl for a few yrs , she came from an older man who had a stroke and ended up in hospital , someone was asked to feed and look after her which never happened , she looks completely different now from the day i got her , very well behaved girl although when she first came she would chase and attack dogs ,thank heavens she doesn't do that anymore lol

Matilda 8yrs , i have had her since she was a kitten , her markings drew me to her , i think she has the most gorgeous face , she isnt very friendly though and will only come to you if you have something she wants lol .

Mau 8yrs who i bottle fed and have had since he was 1 week old , he has a few health issues from a dog attack which made him lose his spleen but other than that he is very loving sometimes over powering haha

Ally 9yrs old came from a scrap yard to me at 4 weeks old , having such a rough start she has aged a lot faster :( her hearing isn't 100% and doesn't have a lot of teeth , i also accidentally poisoned her when she was little as well so not sure if that has something to do with it :( , she is the smoochiest girl .

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
My goat Diesel an Australian melaan wether , have had him since he was a baby on the bottle , he is now huge and very naughty lol

And with keona

My bunnies

Alaska who I got a from a petshop , he was really sick and they wouldn't sell him to me but with Angelbabys help we talked them into giving him to us by saying we wouldn't tell anyone where he came from , quick stop of at the vets on the way home , we didn't know if he would make , seems he is completely healthy now although I'm pretty sure there is some brain damage .

Malibu who I have only had for a few weeks , someone moved out and left her mum and dad running the streets which lead to 3 babies Malibu is the only one I have managed to catch and dad has already been killed by a car , considering she hasnt had no human contact she is pretty friendly

And last our bird Kermit a scaly lorikeet

·
Registered
483 Posts
awww so cute you have a lot of animals lol, i love your cats they are so cute!!! i love the cream one is it a persian? tazz does exactly the same and grabs your legs as i walk past lol and he loves to run up your leg, i think there the same age :)

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
yep he is a Persian , he is white but depends on what i have my camera set to , i only just found out why some colours have been showing up wrong lol , i had my camera on the total wrong setting lol

edited to add
he does get really dirty though , he gets bathed every 2 weeks , his eye staining is the hardest thing to keep on top of , im forever wiping his eyes

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
you have some gorgeous animals, i especially love Kermit, i really love birds. do u ever see any cockateils or cockatoos in the wild there?

·
Registered
483 Posts
yep he is a Persian , he is white but depends on what i have my camera set to , i only just found out why some colours have been showing up wrong lol , i had my camera on the total wrong setting lol

edited to add
he does get really dirty though , he gets bathed every 2 weeks , his eye staining is the hardest thing to keep on top of , im forever wiping his eyes
yeah i can imagine on a white cat he woudl need a lot of grooming how does he take to baths? ill put some pictures up of roxi and tazz later :) they wont be taht great though becasue my camera need batteries so im using my mobile :)

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you have some gorgeous animals, i especially love Kermit, i really love birds. do u ever see any cockateils or cockatoos in the wild there?
no cockateils at all but lots of cockatoos :) , my brother gets called the bird man haha he has 2 galahs one which thinks my brother is her partner , 2 rainbows and an Indian ringneck , he is always rescueing the wild birds and taking them to the vet , a lot of sick corellas around lately :(

yeah i can imagine on a white cat he woudl need a lot of grooming how does he take to baths? ill put some pictures up of roxi and tazz later :) they wont be taht great though becasue my camera need batteries so im using my mobile :)
he loves baths , when i have finished washing him before i dry him i put him under the shower to make sure all the soap is out when i lay him on his back under the shower he does little paw movements lol like a kitten would drinking from its mum .
he does take alot of grooming , although Matilda seems to be sheding a lot more than him at the moment , i got a shopping bag full of fur of her the other day , the pics dont really show how long Madalines and Matildas coats are , their coats are longer than Pradas .
am looking forward to seeing pics of your guys :) love the name tazz :)
Aw wow they are so dang cute! I love all their pics!
Thank you :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Lovely pics... there is so much love around your house..:) The goat was an unexpected surprise..lol We had a Nubian billy many years ago who ate all of my redtip bushes..(he didn't care for weeds!) Your kitties are really beautiful, and the bunnies so adorable.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
kitties and goat and bunny and birdie! wow! LOL
so many cute faces kitties make :abino:

i love the goat!!! :D reminds me of the episode in "kenny vs spenny" LOL

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lovely pics... there is so much love around your house..:) The goat was an unexpected surprise..lol We had a Nubian billy many years ago who ate all of my redtip bushes..(he didn't care for weeds!) Your kitties are really beautiful, and the bunnies so adorable.
i actually went to the breeders to buy a Nubian but after her telling me how loud they were i switched to the melaan lol
lots of pretty cats, if i ever had a cat it would have to be a calico, like you say interesting coat
all the girls are calico but Madaline and Ally are a lighter in colour , both pretty to but Matildas markings on her face were just so different from what i had seen before :)
They're all so cute!
Is Clarry a new addition?
no he is my oldest boy :) he is 10yrs old , might be a bit confusing in the sig because i normally put his full name Clarince but found it hard to fit it all in the sigs so have been using his nick name :)
wow you must have your hands full, your cats are very pretty. i love your goat, i would love to have one
Thank you , my hubby doesn't know why everyone doesn't have one :) , i think its because he doesn't have to mow the lawn haha

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Awww I love Kermit! I love bird though and my two are spoiled rotten. LOL Your cats are very pretty too.
i used to have a white Indian ringneck as well but he passed away when we moved here :( im pretty sure it had something to do with the water :(
kitties and goat and bunny and birdie! wow! LOL
so many cute faces kitties make :abino:

i love the goat!!! :D reminds me of the episode in "kenny vs spenny" LOL
dont think i have ever heard of "kenny vs spenny" lol

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
So nice to see all of your other pets! They are all so gorgeous, wow. I'd really love to have an extended furry family like you have, but I've no room really. Thanks for sharing the pics. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, all of your babies are darling! I bet you have great fun with all of them. :)

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So nice to see all of your other pets! They are all so gorgeous, wow. I'd really love to have an extended furry family like you have, but I've no room really. Thanks for sharing the pics. :)
nearly all my animals are rescues and are older :) , was a lot harder to part with rescues than it is now after the amount i have helped especially Kittens ,makes the heart a little bit stronger i think lol

Awwww, all of your babies are darling! I bet you have great fun with all of them. :)
i do , although if i could turn back time i would have got a mini goat lol goats are just so head strong he can be so loving at times though.

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
I envy those that can have lots of pets.... if I had money to burn, I would have lots of animals.... I do better with them than humans...lol.. at least I can understand their instinct and pretty much know what to expect of them.... but men.... well, lets just say I can't figure them out AT ALL....:foxes15:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts