Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started watching a 7 mos. old baby girl today. I was a little concerned how leila would act, worried she would bark and stuff. Well she didnt bark at all and in face she can't stop licking , sniffing and laying by her. Its the funniest thing i've ever seen. :p
She is almost twitching with excitement. And just will not stop looking at her. I just wish she would stop trying to lick her all the time. ugh!
It really is cute though. When she first saw her she sniffed a bit, then she got her bone and layed right against the baby on the floor and chewed her bone! :) And then when i rocked her to sleep , leila was up in the chair too :laughing8: it was quite a site i'm sure. ;)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Omg that's ADORABLE! Bryco howls at babies. Never otherwise have I heard him howl, but at babies he does this long, lonely, quieter howl. I nearly wet myself the first time he did it. He doesn't understand what they are I don't think, and he's not barking or being aggressive/will lick their little hands, but he howwwwwls! Leila just wants to be a good momma to the wee human ;) I bet its the cutest thing in the world.

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am so proud of my leila :D It was so hilarious, her mom just came to get her and leila was circling the baby (she was on the floor on a playmat) and when her mom came in she got right up against the baby and put her front paws up ontop of the babies tummy and just looked at the mom. Of course the mom thought it was super adorable that she was protecting her. I just am shocked and cracking up at her behavior. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts