Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are my babies. The tri color chi is miss Lilly. She is just over 1 year and almost a Whole 4 lbs, she is the sweetest thing and loves everyone. The tan chi is my Louie , he is 5 years old. She is kind of a brat....he is your tippical protective chi. The large monster which is not a chi is a American bull dog named Chloe and she is 3 years old. She is a protector of her little Chi's. she loves them as if they were her own pups. People always wonder how they get along and I don't know how to explain it but they love each other.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Louie is adorable! Can't wait to see your other pups. :)

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
I love to see different breeds getting along. All three of your pack are beautiful. I really like the picture of you and your chi, with both of your eyes looking to the side together.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
All three of your pups are ridiculously cute...but girl watch out I'm coming over to steal Chloe!!! I'm in loooooooooooove, she's just my type! :love2:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Chloe is a great dog and the sweetest. I was nervous when we got her 3 years ago since she was 10lbs at 9 weeks but she is so gentle with my Chi's . Love my babies I also have a Boston terroir to but she never wants to take pics lol she's to quick . I'll have to find a good one of her. I know I have quiet the pack lol

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Chloe is a great dog and the sweetest. I was nervous when we got her 3 years ago since she was 10lbs at 9 weeks but she is so gentle with my Chi's . Love my babies I also have a Boston terroir to but she never wants to take pics lol she's to quick . I'll have to find a good one of her. I know I have quiet the pack lol

Most of our rescues are usually large breeds, it's never an issue, I think dogs
of any breed can coexist and even function well together, grow close to one
another, bond, etc. It all depends on the owners, investing time and energy
into positive training, properly exercising, supervising playtime, etc. It can
and does work, it's not surprising, after all they are all just dogs. Your Chloe
is literally my "must have dog", I just adore her, beautiful girl and looks sweet
as can be. I'd love to see your Boston too! I love my squishy faces, Pugs,
Bostons, Frenchies, all are favorites! :)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Never met a Boston that wasn't a little nutty, lol, it's part of their charm. :)
Yours is super adorable! Great pic, thanks for sharing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts